DT forum members picture page needs new host

Hahaha yes... The ones who are in the process of growing it anyway. I used to have it really long but it looked shit on me, so I cut it around 5 years ago and I am not growing it back.

Originally posted by Melancholia
~mel~(no Opeth life for me...cruel fate)

as much as nicktheclayman can't help but wonder about feet fetishes, i can't help but asking myself and everybody around why anyone would want to spend a lifetime in romantic gothic darkness. i mean, it's not as if i like the sun, lack of sensitivity or particularly happy sceneries, but ending my days in the realm of blood-red thorns of crimson roses sounds... ehm... dull? :)

rahvin.

rahvin@ hehe it was an unfotunate moment of mistyping :rolleyes: Opeth live became Opeth life and once again i am glad mr. Freud never had the chance to write something about computer lapsus or sth :p
I am not interested in spending a lifetime in romantic gothic darkness. I prefer a lifetime on pink clouds ;) i guess clouds exist both in daytime and nighttime ;) I need tenderness,caring and love and need to give all these things to the significant other (or the significant victim -as sharp tongues would say :lol: ) but i guess i'm rather balanced...not really attracted by pseudo-romantic states.....

Originally posted by Melancholia
but i guess i'm rather balanced...not really attracted by pseudo-romantic states.....

:) yes, i was mostly joking and taking a chance to voice my perplexities towards the stories of romance and ppl singing songs comparing the moon to anyone's eyes, face, belly or bottom. :D plus, i have to take advantage of siren's abscence before a whole new wave of soulmatery and ppl communicating in their dreams washes over me. ;)

rahvin.

I just added a new header to the page, thanks to Rei who send me the image for it :)
Right now the page looks a bit strange with the background, but I will fix it soon and I will change the layout a bit too, but that header will stay, it kicks ass, thanks again, Rei!