DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by mousewings

possibly as I still think the "Which board member would you sleep with?" poll (on this other forum I went to) was a wonderful idea. :lol:

well, it was! i'm sure it'd be a blast!
just spare me the embarrassment of starting it myself. :p :p

rahvin. (already knows the answer)

Originally posted by rahvin

well, it was! i'm sure it'd be a blast!
just spare me the embarrassment of starting it myself. :p :p

Umm... I'm not sure if I'd want to embarass myself either... and that poll didn't actually have the poll function (since there are many board members there--there are also many board members here), so people had to confess who they desired. :lol: It would be pretty funny though. :lol:

Originally posted by mousewings

Are you sure? Go check again...

The poll sounds like a trippy idea. No one will ever vote for me in any "cuteness" poll anywhere since few people know or remember what I look like... :D

Oh my, I actually had 2 votes, now who gave me the other one tho, thanks Mousewings :)

And I agree with Rahvin, send your picture in, please :)

@Rahvin
Thanks, I feel better now :)

@Saturnix
Did you already change my picture over there?
I don't wanna look like a drunken bastard there, when I look like such a cool guy on the other boards... Yes, I have had a few beers this evening :D

Originally posted by rahvin

that's because the children there don't like your attitude (and they're wrong), not your looks.

For most "cutest" board member polls (even the "most liked board member" polls) that I've seen, it is based on popularity--a bit less so on UM though. Anyways, the guy or girl with the most useless posts/shock value/crack monkey-title wins even if they may not be the most attractive in any way (internal or external). They must support the popular people to be mentioned a lot (and therefore popular) themselves. Someone who has only posted on a board a few times will never win... even if they are, in fact, the most beautiful person on the boards. ;)

This is based on my strange observations at a few boards (well, largely one in particular) I've been going to for quite a while.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

And I agree with Rahvin, send your picture in, please :)

Okay since you asked very sweetly. :p :D

I'll find some better picture of me... it may not be very accurate later as I'm going to do something to my hair in a month.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
@Saturnix
Did you already change my picture over there?
I don't wanna look like a drunken bastard there, when I look like such a cool guy on the other boards... Yes, I have had a few beers this evening :D

yeah, i thought i did....

Just added, Charlie E. and Qsilver, check them out.
Also I am looking forward to adding Mousewings and SilentJohan as soon as I get their pictures, the new layout is not totally ready yet, as I am trying to figure out a way to avoid pop up windows (I can't open them myself, thats why).