DT forum members picture page needs new host

@qsilver: nice pic, dear :p

@salamurhaaja: isn't there a way to get rid of those annoying angelfire pop-ups? using a couple of <noscript> tags after the body tag itself, maybe?

@thanatos: don't you have another pic of you? the ones you've sent don't do you justice ;)

Originally posted by Rei Toei
@salamurhaaja: isn't there a way to get rid of those annoying angelfire pop-ups? using a couple of <noscript> tags after the body tag itself, maybe?

Yes, but I don't wanna risk losing it all together, but I am thinking of getting my own domain anyway, I just have to find out a few things about it first. I found a rather cheap one in Finland, so I will check that out.

Until then, I suggest you either use Opera, with deny pop ups or use a pop up killer, you can find many free ones from download.com if you look with pop up killer and I have a direct link to the one I am using, somewhere earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by Hearse

Not true in all cases.
Melancholia won clearly in most beatiful woman contest in Opeth board, still she posts rarely on there, but that didn't blur the fact that she is the most beatiful :D

seconded and passed by general acclaim.

it's rei toei's cat, and it's surely more cute than me too. but rei is also more cute than me, so in the end it all makes some sense. ;)

sure, find one fitting in to the "brutal death" mood inspired on to the whole page by my pic. :lol:

rahvin. (tr00 cat-l0ver)

Originally posted by rahvin

it's ok unless you're so good looking you make our self-esteem drop suddenly. :)

nobody's good looking enough to shatter, even a little bit, my grandiose self-esteem

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
Why? Cats have brains.. and are more amusing.

One of my cats pissed on my mother's dress yesterday. Funniest thing I ever saw :p

Yeah my parents cat used to piss on my moms shoes, I always thought it was funny as hell, but dogs are more protective, are better companions, and have more emotion that cats.

Originally posted by Hearse

Not true in all cases.
Melancholia won clearly in most beatiful woman contest in Opeth board, still she posts rarely on there, but that didn't blur the fact that she is the most beatiful :D

:) Good.

It is wonderful not all boards are centered on popularity. Other boards (off-site) I went to (or go to) are too concerned with popularity... way too concerned...

I am glad this one is cool with great people. :)

My budgie likes metal and rock. He is also a great singer...

Originally posted by rahvin

it's ok unless you're so good looking you make our self-esteem drop suddenly. :)

:D It's already happened. The guys here are very good looking. I feel so advantaged to be on this board... :D

@mousewings: that's so very true. other boards on um only feature ugly boys and mediocre girls. :) of course i do my part in lowering the average, but at least i'm cuddling a kitten so ppl do have something to look at in my pic too. ;)

rahvin. (likes both dogs and cats)