DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by rahvin

am i married? :D

rahvin.

Yes but your love lorned wife Atlantis was sick of your constant beatings and fell into the arms of the scary mexican Thanatos who is still trying to find the cure for the catalan robot |ngenious cancer...a twisted tale indeed....

But where does this Johan/silence branch go, is this a fuckin cliff hanger cause I hate cliff hangers :mad:

F_V (the play write)

Im not gay or anything, and the security I have in my heterosexuality permits me to say, all the guys that post here are very attractive...heheh Ill ummm refrain from sending my pics..lol u can check my average mug at opethbb.tripod.com ;)

Originally posted by LadyCal
@Rahvin:how does it feel,being all the time in a PC??

well, let's just say you'll like it if you're an agoraphobic. :p

women are allowed whatever they want. but there are shades of grey between being married and being free... :rolleyes:

rahvin.

I'm gonna explain the Johan/Silence affair. Silence just wants Johan because of his big wallet. When Johans father died he got about 10 million pounds from the testament. And Silence heard about it when spying on Johan and his 5 year younger sister talking about it.
That's why Silence beat-up Atlantis, because he wanted Atlantis leave. And when Atlantis met Thanatos he(Thanatos) heard about the story, and now Thanatos is after Silence because of the beating.

Another thing to know is that Silence and Mousewings has an affair. And now when Johan and Mousewings is getting married without Silence knowing anything, Silence is getting really pissed of and he will do anything just to get those two walk different ways.

Does it get more clear now!?:lol:

I had a girlfriend who was totally in to this kind of tv-series, and you can't avoid wathing them in their company because they tell you everything about everyone in the serie:bah: