DT forum members picture page needs new host

Have a nice and soft vacation Salamurhaaja:cool:

What the F*CK, Silentjohan never showed up after 10 pm last night!?:mad: *wondering where he was?*
Without Silence knowing, Johan has spend the night with mousewings. And he is right now on his way to wake up after a night filled with passion.:yow:

Back to the beating part: Vision saw Thanatos playing some pool inside a club. So he went in and moved slowly towards him, but when he was standing just a footstep from him he saw something, it was his old friend from school. They started to talk about the case, and thanatos decided to join Silence:p

So now Silence got the two mighty Final_Vision and Thanatos on his side!!!

@Silentjohan: Mousewings hasn't told anyone about any affair, so she is still in no trubble:p
We can fight if you want to, but you will loooooose, because my frinds and brothers will kick your ass (känner du igen den repliken?:) ):lol:

@of silence: Well...If she hasn't told anyone...how do you know? Are you the story-teller with the low-pitched voice?

hah..yeah..."my brother is a champion boxer"
someone should kick their ass huh?:lol:

Last update before my holiday, I am getting out of here in about an hour, mousewings and Pain Bringer added to the pictures.

I am hoping after my holiday I will actually have time to do the update for the pages, I've actually had to work last few weeks, how scary is that?

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Last update before my holiday, I am getting out of here in about an hour, mousewings and Pain Bringer added to the pictures.

I am hoping after my holiday I will actually have time to do the update for the pages, I've actually had to work last few weeks, how scary is that?

shit.,.....:lol: forgot to tell you my name is poet not pain bringer ... pain bringer is just my e-mail hehehe sorry about that mate!