DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by rahvin
@poet: actually i was starting to wonder who could "pain bringer" be and why we were allowing so many unknown ppl to our picture page. :lol:

rahvin. (secluded and a lone)

hehe that was a mistake , totally slipped my mind when i e-mailed samal ( dont have the slightest clue on how to spell his name ).

well, as far as i know (but this means nothing) atlantis is not in a romantic relationship with rahvin, and hearse is methodically spreading awful lies, including something about me having sex with wolfy [ :eek: ]. so don't believe anyone, *except* for me: i'm not in a relationship with anyone, and if the past is a good predictor of the future i will not ever be. i don't have sex with rahvin, atlantis, wolfy, hearse, or any other people on or off this board. i doubt i will ever do.

hyena (happy people are _different_)

@poet: like thanatos said, i guess "salmy" is a good way to refer to our hosting vampyre. ;)

rahvin.

"salamy" makes my day.

hyena

shall i reveal the secrets of your love life to everyone then?

hyena (it's not really nice how you rejoice in my declaration of highly likely eternal abstinence from sex and/or love, but still i'll take it as friendly)

@hyena: that part about you was self-deprecatory as always. if i spent my time correcting all your misjudging your situation i would have 10.000 posts (hmmm... have to consider the idea again... ;) ). besides, it was downright false: you've been in a relationship with someone yourself, and i bet you're happier than hearse himself it wasn't wolfy or atlantis or bubububu. so, if the past is anything to go by, you'll find some true love pretty soon, and then you'll lose it again a couple of times at the very least. but all the while we're both gonna have a chupi time, as always. :D until the day things finally turn out for the best.

rahvin.

you're happier than hearse himself it wasn't wolfy or atlantis or bubububu.

[...]

until the day things finally turn out for the best.

rahvin.

you bet that i'm happy it wasn't any of those, especially bubububu , although you never really know before, i might enyoj him/her/it. as for things finally turning out for the best, believe me: you don't want big ilar... ehm, no, wrong quote, sorry. believe me: i don't really count on that any more. i might as well die now, if that was to be pivotal in my consideration of how things are. but you don't need to write 10000 posts trying to convince me i'm wrong: i very much appreciate your effort, but only bu will bu.

hyena (stockholm syndrome, and yes i did notice you didn't allow me to reveal anything about your life, you bubu :lol: )

@wanderingblade: 'ts gonna be a long and sturdy fishing rod indeed. :p however, i don't really know where i didn't play fair... :confused: if you're referring to informations about my life, i've got no secrets at all. :)

rahvin. (can prove it)

@Thanatos:??
roflmao.gif
lol2.gif
laugh2.gif
- wishing my brain would know this...

I'm topping this thread by posting certain things I'm wondering about...

Why is SilentJohan holding a spoon in his picture? Is he an Adam Clayton fan?

Where are the pictures of Ormir, Harmony Dies..., Wanderingblade, and other people who haven't posted their pictures?

Where are those pictures of the board members taken at the Load of Love festival? Maybe because I wanted them to be posted, they were not. I also never want the bridge people to ever post pictures of themselves again, but they still do. Reverse psychology works. :burn

Oh yeah, what happens to me in the soap opera story? :D

Originally posted by mousewings
Oh yeah, what happens to me in the soap opera story? :D

no humorous short story would be complete without making fun of how many times you mention your activity on that other board of yours. :D statistically, i guess we'd find out that there's one remark about it every other mousewings post. ;) :p

rahvin.

no humorous short story would be complete without making fun of how many times you mention your activity on that other board of yours. :D statistically, i guess we'd find out that there's one remark about it every other mousewings post. ;) :p

True. :lol: I think about that place a lot since it is funny. :lol: "Board of yours"?= it isn't my board; I don't own it, even if I've been going there on and off for two years. Don't accuse me of such a heinous crime as owning a place like that. :p

I also talk a lot about this board a lot there, too... as to mention to how inferior they act compared to us and that the guys here are hot. But I haven't linked to here, since they would probably call us all tools and spam our board. :cry:

Edit: you can also make fun of my repeatedly saying the guys here are cute... hehe.

@Wanderingblade: You're not going to help me?... :cry: :p