DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by Silentjohan

Spoons=Metal

nah...the spoon is a mystery...and I'm a bit mysterious so that's a secret.:cool:

Ahh... I like mysterious guys... uh, did I say that out loud. :lol:

I thought it was a reference to U2. Their bassist collects spoons. It's a cute picture and you're cute... :D

Originally posted by rahvin

@mousewings: *deep voice, intense look in the eyes* we be not afraid of spammers. we can take whatever cometh our way.
and well, you might at least link us to there. are you calling these guys cute too?
I won't link this place to there since they *do* raid (aka spam) boards that they don't like, as in where the people are happy and getting along.
I'll stop mentioning them after this post. I kinda purposely mentioned them a lot to see who would notice it first. Congrats, you're the winner. :D

Which guys? I was saying the guys here are cute; the guys there... are not.

I'll link to there. Here they are:
anyoneseenthebridge?
I go to nDMBc Discussion, DMB Discussion is supposingly worse.

Look around and talk to them if you wish... although I don't recommend it... :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

My holiday was shit, only one bright spot during the whole thing, tuesday was the day I went to Turku, met a lovely girl :)

The good side of your holiday is nothing really bad happened to you. My mother and I almost got run over by a car the last time I went on a family holiday (a month ago). :cry:

Well, at least it was a holiday and you met someone. My best wishes for you both. :)

Originally posted by mousewings

The good side of your holiday is nothing really bad happened to you. My mother and I almost got run over by a car the last time I went on a family holiday (a month ago). :cry:

Well, at least it was a holiday and you met someone. My best wishes for you both. :)

Ouch! Well, thats true, I didn't get hurt or anything, but then again, I wouldn't have a "family" holiday even if I was payed a lot of money :D

And I said I met a girl, nothing more, I met her, we had fun (not that kind) and then I left, I miss her tho :cry:
Oh well, thats enough of that.

hrm.....I should have a more legit pic soon.... maybe one with my girlfriend.... if I ever see her again....friggin long distance relationships...... im in the same friggin state and it takes me 2 1/2 hours to get to her.

~Kovenant (not a happy camper right now)

I met a girl, nothing more, I met her, we had fun (not that kind) and then I left, I miss her tho :cry:

what happened to the tough Salmy I used to know? I guess Zeanra was too sweet for you huh? :lol:

Originally posted by hyena
he's holding a spoon since he's shooting heroin. :tickled:

hyena
He is? He seems pretty healthy for someone who does heroin... :D

Originally posted by rahvin

maybe i'll do when i feel i have to unleash my profane wrath unto some unfortunate soul... btw, do you have candies? :dopey:

what do i win?

rahvin.

Go after.... um, any of the ones who post a lot. :lol: I have some mint candies; you have to go here to get them, or I can give you a Chocolate Chia... they are good.

Ouch! Well, thats true, I didn't get hurt or anything, but then again, I wouldn't have a "family" holiday even if I was payed a lot of money :D

And I said I met a girl, nothing more, I met her, we had fun (not that kind) and then I left, I miss her tho :cry:

I said almost... the car missed by a few inches. As for my family (only me and my parents), I would also prefer not to go with them, but I don't have a choice... :lol: Well, I can tolerate them... and they have to put up with me. :D

I've never met someone on vacation (I could maybe have had the opportunity, but didn't take it), so consider yourself lucky...

You can write to or call the girl you met. Although long distance relationships are hard to keep up (I know from past experience). *sigh*

stop complaining. i don't even have a partner, short or long distance. :cry:

hyena

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
No, you just have to sit on the seat in front of me so I can throw up on you...

don't try this with me, there are unpleasant preceedings of ppl who've been on the receiving end of my occasional sickness. ;) i could always throw up first. :D

rahvin.