DT forum members picture page needs new host

@Wanderingblade &
@Salamurhaaja:
My new gloominess isn't resulting from my single status though, it's from something I just saw a bit before I wrote that...

Although... thanks for cheering me up. :) I'm geniunely flattered.

Hopefully looks aren't the only thing that is going for me. :lol: I just hope I find someone good the next time... I'll just keep on looking; at 18, I have plenty of time... :)

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
rahvin, that was unworthy of you... I expect better from you...

i need a chance to prove i'm no homophobe. it's ok if siren feels like getting a girlfriend. it might turn out to be the best thing in the end. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by mousewings
@Wanderingblade &
@Salamurhaaja:
My new gloominess isn't resulting from my single status though, it's from something I just saw a bit before I wrote that...

Care to share? Maybe in a PM if not here?

Although... thanks for cheering me up. :) I'm geniunely flattered.

You're welcome :)

Hopefully looks aren't the only thing that is going for me. :lol: I just hope I find someone good the next time... I'll just keep on looking; at 18, I have plenty of time... :)

Nope, you got other things going for you too, especially that you are only 18, I wish I still was.

Originally posted by rahvin

i win. it takes me 3 hours to reach rei toei. and yes, we're in the same friggin state. :p
oh, really? hmm, perhaps i'm missing something... when did you ask me to be your girlfriend? either i can't remember or i was sleeping :Smokedev:
maybe it is out of fashion, clichéd, obsolete or even too trendy for a tr00... dwarf :rolleyes:
i should ask phyre about that :lol: :p

Originally posted by Rei Toei

oh, really? hmm, perhaps i'm missing something... when did you ask me to be your girlfriend? either i can't remember or i was sleeping :Smokedev:

actually i thought it was implicit by our mutual behaviour - but maybe i can't remember correctly or i was fast asleep. :D

rahvin.

Siren: It would be good for you if you enjoyed that, bad for those who enjoy paying homage to you... :p However, it would probably stop you from luring sailors to their doom :p

rahvin: I expected something better, something wittier...

mousewings: What Salmy said. And what you have going for you elsewise is a nice, warped sense of humour and good taste...

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
rahvin: I expected something better, something wittier...

it was a post by siren, i'm not supposed to be able to find something witty to say about it. :p
anyway, i'm always eager to learn: what would have been your reply of choice? :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
see what i mean? you all always looking for excuses. :rolleyes:
:p

rahvin.

hey, bubu, leave the kid alone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hyena (cannot tell why that never crossed my mind before :) )

Actually, you've got a reputation for being funny, and picking on the young and innocent :p

hyena: Someone used the phrase "Pick on someone your own size", and being the confused lawn ornament he is, he mixed "young" with "short".

Its not his fault he is a bit short of Thanatos' estimation of Nick :p

Originally posted by Rei Toei

maybe it is out of fashion, clichéd, obsolete or even too trendy for a tr00... dwarf :rolleyes:
i should ask phyre about that :lol: :p

ehm... it's not like i want to intrude in your personal relationship, but i guess kovenant said "same frigging state" to mean that they both live in the state of new york, u.s., and still they are very far. i have no idea of course of what rahvin was referring to, or what rei understood, but i thought this had to be pointed out...

hyena

blade: he's the funny one, i'm the one who's trying to pick *up* the young and innocent today, don't get us confused. anywhoo, it seems i have a very high chance of getting into royal holloway, so i will be living close to you (well if you're in *real* london i won't, since i'm going to be in zone 5, quite middle-of-nowhere). remember never to spit in my garden.

aside from this, check out the bubububu thread for this huge inspiration i got.

hyena

Thanks for the help Siren.

I'm really thinking I'll start a new thread for this topic, as um.... i don't think this has to do with pictures? ;)

~Kovenant (feeling a little better, but a hurt only one person can heal)

@wanderingblade: i can't possibly pick on someone my own size! i'm worried, of late you seem to miss on a lot of pretty self-evident facts... wonder what might be distracting you... :rolleyes: :p

@hyena: i meant the very same thing kovenant84 meant (except for the part about new york ;) ), and afaik rei toei understood that very same thing...

rahvin.

rahvin: Of course you can't, but you can at least try... Besides, IIRC the good Doctor is around your size, so nyaah :p

hyena: How could I ever confuse you pair? You're trying to pick *up* youngsters, hes trying to pick *on* them :p

A whole world of difference I can assure you ;)

rahvin: Of course you can't, but you can at least try... Besides, IIRC the good Doctor is around your size, so nyaah :p

hyena: How could I ever confuse you pair? You're trying to pick *up* youngsters, hes trying to pick *on* them :p

A whole world of difference I can assure you ;)

Anyway, good to hear your coming to London. I think I live reasonably close to there, so I should be able to visit you...

And of course I won't spit in your garden :p