DT forum members picture page needs new host

rahvin, not that it didn't take me 5 minutes *at least* to understand what the f. "afaik" means, but still now i got it and i think "afaik" would make a great name for a satanic band.

hyena

Originally posted by Wanderingblade

mousewings: What Salmy said. And what you have going for you elsewise is a nice, warped sense of humour and good taste...

:err: Good taste? :) In what ways? :lol:

Originally posted by mousewings

How about the hot guy who hosts the DT board members page... or something like that? :p

:lol: I could go with that :p
But now this hot guy, who was careful to delete the first PM without reading it, is waiting for a new PM from a certain winged mouse ;)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

:lol: I could go with that :p
But now this hot guy, who was careful to delete the first PM without reading it, is waiting for a new PM from a certain winged mouse ;)

then it's "the hot dumb guy who hosts the dt board members page if he doesn't just delete it accidentally". :p :p :p

rahvin.

Well, I got some good news and some bad news:

good news first:
the new Members site is about 90% ready.

bad news:
My RAID controller decided that I don't have a second hard drive, so I lost it all :mad:

decent news:
I will hopefully get my computer working today, after I get of work and get back to work on the site, shouldn't take too long to finnish, since I now have a pretty good idea on how to make the layout.

"aaktually", there's another one on the defective cd thread - seventi inserted an umlauted a in a word it had nothing to do with :lol:

hyena