DT forum members picture page needs new host

don't make fun of people from other countries hyena, right now I'm very pissed at italians, why don't you take your fucking pope back to the vatican and leave us alone? :mad:

but I do take it as an offense, it's already like the world cup, he is on every channel in the tv (discovery channel's airing a pope's mating customs documental :tickled: ) , radio stations, etc. and when he gets here...the goddamned traffic :mad:

Thanatos, as you should know the Vatican is an independent state, and the Italian government has no say in its decisions. While some historians would venture to say that the small Church state still enjoys some influence over the selection of Italian politicians, nobody in the world would have the girth to say the reverse. :)

Therefore, don't held my country responsible for what the Pope does: and, until it will become unavoidable, don't hold me responsible for what my country does.

hyena (wishful thinking)

ok ok, italians are not to blame but perhaps you could do me a favor and throw a molotov bomb into Saint Peter's plaza's balcony, when the old man is speaking? ;)

@rahvin: :hotjump: dwarven deliveries

Originally posted by Thanatos
ok ok, italians are not to blame but perhaps you could do me a favor and throw a molotov bomb into Saint Peter's plaza's balcony, when the old man is speaking? ;)

@rahvin: :hotjump: dwarven deliveries

Being the only roman here, I can honestly tell you that 1mil. out of maybe 5 would love to bomb that balcony.
But we only meet at night, in dark cellars.
Thinking is not allowed, in this beautiful country.

@Sal: thanks for adding me, and for the kindness. I'll send you an autograph, if you please:D

Originally posted by atlantis

Being the only roman here, I can honestly tell you that 1mil. out of maybe 5 would love to bomb that balcony.

if you don't like whatever style that balcony is being made in you just have to turn the other way, you stendhal-syndrome ppl. :rolleyes: :p

rahvin. (bombing the fuck out of the fuck)

the fuck, the fuck, the fuck! :hotjump:

atlantis, i might be relocating to rome in a while if everything goes well. i might wish to consult you on the style of my house's balcony because i wouldn't want it to be bombed while i unsuspectingly attend a satanist meeting in a dark cellar :)

hyena

what? "Ilaria"? me? oh the bloody fuck :)
let me get this straight: on september 3 I have my central bank selection. If I get a job, I will be in Rome - but first I have to finish my ph. d., ie I have to wait until september 2003 at best. I will be in London from January 2003 to July 2003 for a Msc Machine Learning; then I either go back to Torino, or go to Rome (if I have the CB post) or go to Varese (if I don't get the CB post but get a uni tenure I'm also applying for).

hyena (worlds collapse)

Originally posted by phyre
Whee. I just sent a new pic to salmu.. samhu... slam... salamhuraa.. salamurhaaja?

:p

Cool! Is the new pic one of your past avatar pictures? :D

I see you're using your trademark smilie again ---> :p

I just updated phyre's picture.
Now my roomie is back, ugh, oh well, I think I will sleep for a bit and then I will update the AV page.

Salmis (falling asle....)

Umm... the picture hasn't been updated yet... still the old one there... :)

Hope you had a good sleep... :)

Rats, sorry... it does work... I still don't know how to refresh screens (pretty sad since I take a computer course...)

phyre is cute in the new pic... as always... :D