DT forum members picture page needs new host

|ngenius just send me his nude pictures, so all the ladies could see his well developed muscles and uum other things...
But sorry |ng I don't plan to be your lover, so you will just have to dream :lol: :lol:

I just added Salira to the pages.

As for what goes for the new look, it's coming along, I still wondering if I should change the host to maybe the one I use for the avatars, as it seems to work that much better than Angelcrap.
I am on a tight budget for the next month, so I won't be able to get my own domain yet, but it will be coming as well.

Originally posted by Deviant Mind
just found this thread... yes yes maybe I drink too much, sorry for that... can I hope to add my pic to the site? :)

Yes you can...

Just send your picture to Salamurhaaja (via the e-mail address in his signature). :)

Deviant Mind added to the pictures!

Well, something good came of a router failure yesterday, managed to get a lot done for the new pages.

Okay, I've created an avatar for myself. It's on the left. ;)

@Salamurhaaja: I tried to mail it to you, but somehow my ISP or whatnot didn't approve sending to your mail address... :bah:

@Siren: Thanks! :) My avatar is a composite of my company logo, the words "love", "death" and "courage" and a photograph of some clouds. Composited and colormanipulated in Photoshop. :)

@Sunjammer
Your ISP must suck :lol:
Anyway, I will give you another address, when I get home, where you can send the picture.

uhmmmm....
somebody can sum up for me what a) has happened to my avatar??? b) why should I send it to salamurhaaja??? c) what do I have to give salamurhaaja apart from the avatar???
thanx....in advance!

fathervic (still scratching his head)

gimme 1 Monaco Euro and i will explain everything to you :D

anyway,a)the same thing that happened to mine.... :cry: we can no longer uppload avatars on UM soooap you have to host it somewhere else..... b) the somewhere else is the page Salamurhaaja has created for this reason.....as for c) you'd better ask him :loco:
parakalo :)
~mel~ ( i also have to send mine...uhmm....tomorrow,tomorrow...)

oh! thanks for the info....
uhmmmm I'd rather think in upload it myself if I can....I will take a look if I can do it somewhere where nobody cares...a little space, for a little avatar, no much thing I'd say :)
and if in the end I need some Salamahsdfhjajsdfh (ok I give up!!!) help I will gently ask, as he has gently uploaded the rest :)
thankies :)

fathervic (the little kaseropita)