DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by Melancholia
gimme 1 Monaco Euro and i will explain everything to you :D

anyway,a)the same thing that happened to mine.... :cry: we can no longer uppload avatars on UM soooap you have to host it somewhere else..... b) the somewhere else is the page Salamurhaaja has created for this reason.....as for c) you'd better ask him :loco:
parakalo :)
~mel~ ( i also have to send mine...uhmm....tomorrow,tomorrow...)

To add to b) you can see the addy in my signature, it's the one that says AV on it, avatars can be send to the same address as pictures, just make sure the subject field says: AV *your nickname* so I don't have to wonder who it's from and what for.

As for c) I have different rules here, male members can buy me a beer if we ever happen to see and female members can either buy me a beer or give me a kiss and a hug, in Mels case I would hope for the latter, but that is up to her :D

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

female members can either buy me a beer or give me a kiss and a hug
I'll do all of the above, plus buy you some trippy ice cream. :)

Originally posted by NicktheClayman

Yeah, and you'll probably try to get him in bed. Fucking rapist.
Um... I have to address that I'm not gonna try to do that either... despite what other board members believe about me. :D

MadTinus and Deviant Mind are cute. :)

Originally posted by mousewings

I'll do all of the above, plus buy you some trippy ice cream. :)

Hmm, trippy ice cream, that sounds weird, I look forward to it :)

(this is how you know I don't care about my work anymore)
II
II
V

uhmmm oh!
in that case, can I give you a hug and buy you a super healthy coke??? you know, being a melon among humans I've never been keen on drinking alcohol...it never did anything to me...

fathervic (leaving alcohol in peace)

/me joins the club of feeling a rush of nostalgia and bursts into tears looking at the famous blue eye and also wonders if this will make sense when ppl try to read it but doesn't care much *eats chocolate (or wishes she did)* :cry:

well maybe soon, in Autumn, (as proud autumn treetops we all are ;) :p ) we'll return to a bit of more "peacefull" and "oldie" place...I don't know I miss some people and I hope after the holidays they will return and everything will work again :)

fathervic (sniff)

Just added Onde Erik to the pages.
There is a slight delay in the new pages, I been hunting a new job, so I haven't really had much free time. I have an interview tomorrow for a job in Ireland, wish me luck :)

Originally posted by rahvin
good luck, salmy, and bring us back a lucky penny! :)
is it possible to know what field are you planning to be employed in?

rahvin.

IT, just like now, I am not sure if I can tell which company tho, I will have to see if they have NDA first.