DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by hyena
what? "Ilaria"? me? oh the bloody fuck :)
let me get this straight: on september 3 I have my central bank selection. If I get a job, I will be in Rome - but first I have to finish my ph. d., ie I have to wait until september 2003 at best. I will be in London from January 2003 to July 2003 for a Msc Machine Learning; then I either go back to Torino, or go to Rome (if I have the CB post) or go to Varese (if I don't get the CB post but get a uni tenure I'm also applying for).

hyena (worlds collapse)

Well, Rome.
It's going to be quite difficult finding a balcony, and more over a flat or a room. But you may be lucky and get a room with a view, ora a balcony with a view, or a room with a balcony, maybe it's the best chance.
The pope is very old, maybe you could borrow his balcony....
:D

a/

I just realised that my profile pic is two years old and I don't look anything like that anymore :lol:
Wonder if I should send a new photo at some point to capture my inner-demon ;)
Or maybe not, I already look bad enough in that pic :D

Originally posted by Hiljainen
:lol:
I have to take some photos... and i surely will be an abomination! :zombie: ;)

Concidering the history of all the girls here looking real nice, I don't think you will be an exception, just watch out for |ng after I host it :lol:

Originally posted by Hiljainen
:lol: ok!
When i'll take them i'll send 'em to you, am i right?

Yep, to the email addy that is in my signature :)
The same where you send the AV to, but please, but member pic: Hiljainen in the subject line of the mail, so I don't have to wonder who it is from, tho I would know anyway :)

The guys here are really gorgeous, too... and most of them are cool people, but all of them live far away from me... :cry: :cry:

Not that any of them living close to me would give me a chance... but I can still dream... :D

@NickTheClayman - oh but Nicky dahling youre simply gorgeous! You're a bona fide dream boat!!! Oops, blew my heterosexual cover again :cry: :lol:
But seriously dude, you're not bad looking, so chill...you want fugly, check me out sometime ;)

@Mouswings - stop being so down on yourself mon cher, I'm sure their are tonnes of guys out their who really like you but just feel they don't have a chance :D

@everyone - WHY OH WHY can I sleep for 11 hours and still feel tired afterwards?

Originally posted by atlantis

Well, Rome.
It's going to be quite difficult finding a balcony, and more over a flat or a room. But you may be lucky and get a room with a view, ora a balcony with a view, or a room with a balcony, maybe it's the best chance.
The pope is very old, maybe you could borrow his balcony....
:D

a/

or i could borrow your balcony, provided you have one :lol: nope, i wouldn't like to live in vatican city, i guess i would not like the company too much, nor the nightly entertainment. try again with better advice!

hyena

@Nick: I agree with Dark_Jester. You aren't that bad looking, so stop being so hard on yourself...

@Dark_Jester: Sleeping does that to people. Too much or too little both produce effects of tiredness. The key is to get an ideal amount of sleep, which varies by person. Hmm... I still don't think any one around me likes me that much... and there is no one I like around me... so I'll just keep waiting. :)

@Iris: You said hard on, hehehe, no but seriously, I dont think im a bad looking guy, that pic is also about 2 years old. I am comfortable wit hmyself, Ive never ahd a prob getting a g/f so someone must like something about me. :)

Nick(the whackiest Clayman I know)

I don't get the idea... :p

I guess if I can't find anyone I love I'll go to the medical students area in my college, to find someone who will make a lot more money than I will... :p