DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by Thanatos

what happened to the tough Salmy I used to know? I guess Zeanra was too sweet for you huh? :lol:

I guess so :cry:
I hate this place now even more, the stress is killing me, so I haven't gone to work yet, will have to go tomorrow tho, good thing no one cares if I am not there.

Originally posted by rahvin

i win. it takes me 3 hours to reach rei toei. and yes, we're in the same friggin state. :p

rahvin.

Ah...but when was the last time you saw her? Between work and the fact that one of us is nearly always away on any given weekend, we've been apart for nearly a month. That is why I'm really so upset.

~Kovenant (always wins an argument... but doesn't feel too good about it now)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

I guess so :cry:
I hate this place now even more, the stress is killing me, so I haven't gone to work yet, will have to go tomorrow tho, good thing no one cares if I am not there.

still you're lucky...

@Kovenant: That really isn't good... Still you have someone which is a better predicament than some of us...

Originally posted by Wanderingblade

Is it here, or is no one in this thread happy atm?

I'm not happy... at this moment... :cry: Not very depressed, but still not totally happy.

Everyone who has and loves someone in their lives should be happy.
I don't have anyone (far away or close by).

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
Ah well. I like off topic me.

And I guess I'm luckier than you as I don't particularly give a shit by now :p

Yes, I guess you are... I still care that I am alone. Also in the past few minutes, my mood has dropped from being just sad and gloomy to depressed and negative. :( :( :(

Originally posted by Kovenant84

Ah...but when was the last time you saw her? Between work and the fact that one of us is nearly always away on any given weekend, we've been apart for nearly a month. That is why I'm really so upset.

~Kovenant (always wins an argument... but doesn't feel too good about it now)
It could be worse, like being thousands of miles away from her and not being able to see her for 3-6 months repeatedly :rolleyes:

Siren (there's always worse)

Originally posted by Siren

It could be worse, like being thousands of miles away from her and not being able to see her for 3-6 months repeatedly :rolleyes:

i know this is gothic enough to satisfy you, but try to understand you will see your girlfriend again sometime soon. :p

rahvin.

oh great :rolleyes:
i was just giving an example to Kovenant, i have no girlfriend and never had one for that matter. And i never plan on getting one :p

Siren (as straight as it can get :p)