DT forum members picture page needs new host

Originally posted by VultureCulture
very good. no problems with the site at all. thanks again for the work @ sajamurhaaja
p.s. you can change the table width from 600px to 100% i you really want to, then you won't have to resize the background picture methinks. that is, if you are using a resolution of 1024x768 or greater.

Well, that would be fine and good, but I want it to look the same for everyone, but I will change it to 800 a bit later I think, it's a bit too small right now.

So far I have checked the site with the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 6
Opera 6.03
Netscape 7.0

All under Windows 2000 Professional SP2, all work and look as intented, I will soon check them out on a few not so used browsers, Mozilla and K-Meleon come to mind. And also some browsers from Linux.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
So far I have checked the site with the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 6
Opera 6.03
Netscape 7.0

All under Windows 2000 Professional SP2, all work and look as intented, I will soon check them out on a few not so used browsers, Mozilla and K-Meleon come to mind. And also some browsers from Linux.

You're working hard there! Good job! *pat on the back*

Yeap, nice job, i didn't expect you to check all those browsers, bravo! ;)

The thing i didn't like is that after you've clicked on a nick, the colour gets too dark to read, esp when combined with the background colour. Generally i don't like the colours :rolleyes:

Siren (colourful :p)

Why isn't there a pic of Siren in the gallery? I'm sure we would all love to behold her beautiful face. Maybe she's just modest, but I offer to send PICS of SIREN to salamurhaaja to add to the gallery.

snipersmilie.gif
Ormir is dead

Originally posted by Siren
Yeap, nice job, i didn't expect you to check all those browsers, bravo! ;)

The thing i didn't like is that after you've clicked on a nick, the colour gets too dark to read, esp when combined with the background colour. Generally i don't like the colours :rolleyes:

Siren (colourful :p)

Yeah, I know the colors are a bit off, that is mainly cos I just ripped the CSS from an old page of mine and didn't bother to check the colors too much, I will fix them, don't worry :)
I will also change a few things once I get around to coding again, I haven't done anything with HTML, CSS or Java in about a year so it will take some thing to get myself familiar with it again.

And as far as checking the site with the browsers, it's just a precausion, I tend to follow the "rules" of HTML set by W3.
And I still haven't checked it with Linux mainly cos I haven't installed it on my computer yet, it will be Linux Mandrake 8.1 incase any of you care and all the browsers that are available for it.

Soon I will need some more info from everyone who has their picture up there, but I need to figure out what I will do first.

Anyway, I am glad you are all happy with the pages so far, they will only get better I hope :)

@Siren
Com on we need to see you too, it's no fair that you get to see us, but we don't get to see you :D
Pretty please :worship:

:lol: This is sooo funny :p
Unfortunately, no pic of me will ever be taken up there, there's no discussion for this, sorry ;)

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

:lol: I remember when I wore such a name thing when I was on the first grade :p

Villain looks much more different than I thought he would :)

Well, my expression on that picture isn't actually very normal for me, as you might guess (Stanne's expression, on the other hand, looks like that all the time - unless he's making faces)... :rolleyes:

-Villain (who just woke up)