DT forum members picture page needs new host

@Sun: You don't look bad... at all. ;)

@Salmy: Even if Ormir does, I'm not leaving you. :D

Go on people, everyone post your pictures. Don't be afraid, we're all friendly...

I posted my picture, despite an acquintance saying I look trashy (in a good way though...) :p

@WB & Salmy: Thanks. ;)

I think he said that probably because I was wearing a low-cut tube top and hip hugging pants in the middle of winter... and I also picked up a knife while my friends and I were in a restaurant, and remarked how the knife could be used for cutting large animals... namingly people. :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Want some? :p
:eek: :D :p

it's not who is owned who decides, but the owner. the truth now stands like this: dark_jester and me are moving to a castle in the highlands, and wb is going to be top guardsman/gargoyle. anyone wanting him must pay us a very imposing fee.

h

Hehe...i leave for two days and look what happens... I need to upload new pics of myself... the one on the site is pretty...um.... not me anymore....

wait.... :lol: ... just realized my pic is my avatar....

I'll upload a new one anyway...

~Kovenant (looks like rethinking will be done... and to think i was gonna nominate Salami for the desert island thread... gonna have to stay away from that one :p)

that is not gonna work :p

h

(and anyway being at siren's service is definitely worse than meing at my service, you'll see)

Besides, working for me has its advantages :D
For one thing, I can cook, and I'll have a speaker system on the roof that blares out music all around the surrounding countryside...
NP: Blind Guardian - Soulforged heh heh heh

I wasn't particularly thinking about service... although seeing his this forum runs, I might have to...

In which case I'll pledge myself in service to all the females (why stop at just hell?:rolleyes: )

that way you can all play abuse the baby :p