European or US thrash?

Which do you prefer?

• European Thrash

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • American Thrash

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
I'm not big on Megadeth:)whispers: i think they suck penis) CONTROVERSIAL lolz!!!

One of my favorite thrash albums of all time. this album is pure drunky insanity

Annihilatorhell.jpg

Welcome
to
YOUR DEATTTHHHHHHHHH

I'd say I probably to the European bands a bit more often. I've always been keen on both the raw, sloppy sounds of many of those old German albums and the later more technical side of bands like Coroner, Kreator, and Deathrow. But Christ, some of my favorite albums ever are by Testament, Anthrax, Slayer, Exodus, Nuclear Assault, etc.

Life Sucks said:
I'm not too big on thrash in the vein of Testament, Laaz Rockit, Fobidden, Megadeth, etc., to be honest. I much prefer thrash like Sodom, Destruction, Sadus, Necrodeath, Protector, etc.

The first three Sadus fullengths are ace. The thing I like about sadus is they are amazing musicians,technical,complex, but do not lose the 'thrash' vision. They still have great rythmn,structure. There music does not turn into pointless wanking. My favorite sadus would be 'a vision of misery'. A tad slower than the first two, but the music is their most tasteful,mature imo. The bands best lead guitar work also.

That has no weight on deciding whether or not American Thrash bands are better than European ones you silly Sambo.