European or US thrash?

Which do you prefer?

• European Thrash

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • American Thrash

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
NO, American Thrash is better than Euro-Poofter Thrash, and America is Better than Euro-Poofter countries.

I'm just making sure you realize that the country doesn't make the music better.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
American Thrash, because I love America, its the best country ever.
Oh yeah, ever! It shits on imperial Rome, classical Greece, ancient Egypt or indeed Imperial Britain. I mean, what have they got to rival McDonalds and the word "dude"?

High On Maiden said:
Oh yeah, ever! It shits on imperial Rome, classical Greece, ancient Egypt or indeed Imperial Britain. I mean, what have they got to rival McDonalds and the word "dude"?

It sure as hell shits on essex england, it shits on england daily, thrice daily, after eating taco bell.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
American Thrash, because I love America, its the best country ever.
in a war brits would kick your ass good and proper!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: this is the united kingdom of whatever areyou ready myfriend cause were are ready WERE CREEPING DEATH!:devil: :devil:

Even if America were the best country in the world (a statement like that cannot be objective), it wouldn't mean that America makes the best thrash. I personally perfer the more aggressive German style, and I prefer the American bands who play that style (Sadus, Dark Angel, Slayer) to Bay Area style thrash (Metallica, Testament, Exodus, etc.).

Im just fucking joking, I like america, its where I live. But I prefer good ol' 'merican thrash metal. And the Brits would definetly not kick americas ass in war, Metal Paddy.

Sepultura, Sarcofago, Chakal, Expulser, MX, Dorsal Atlantica, Executer, Witchhammer, Mutilator, Holocausto, Sextrash, Vulcano, Exterminator, Attomica (first album), Mortem, Torturer, Pentagram.

metal paddy said:
in a war brits would kick your ass good and proper!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: this is the united kingdom of whatever areyou ready myfriend cause were are ready WERE CREEPING DEATH!:devil: :devil:

you stubborn fucking brit. No damn way would a country the size of a dime win in a war against good ol' america. But i will admit euro thrash is better in my opinion