European or US thrash?

Which do you prefer?

• European Thrash

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • American Thrash

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters
Vital Remains said:
you stubborn fucking brit. No damn way would a country the size of a dime win in a war against good ol' america. But i will admit euro thrash is better in my opinion
lighten up my friend it was a joke me old mucker:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How can the US compete with aggressive German Thrash bands such as:
Kreator
Destruction
Sodom
Risk
Living Dead
Holy Moses
Iron Angel
Tankard
Dew Scented
Final Breath
Desaster
Death Row
?

Profanity said:
How can the US compete with aggressive German Thrash bands such as:
Kreator
Destruction
Sodom
Risk
Living Dead
Holy Moses
Iron Angel
Tankard
Dew Scented
Final Breath
Desaster
Death Row
?

You have two Death/Thrash bands listed, one Black/Thrash band listed, and one Speed Metal band listed.

Also.

Sadus
Dark Angel
Sauron
Morbid Saint
Blood Feast
Prime Evil
Whiplash
Dekapitator
Devastation
Deceased
Toxic Holocaust

Since apparantly aggressive Thrash = growling vocals to you. Destruction is not very brutal, nor is Deathrow, Living Death, Iron Angel (Speed Metal), the majority of Tankard, and the majority of Holy Moses outside of the vocals.

Dodens Grav said:
North America > Europe, that's why.

Sepultura

Sepultura's South American.

It's easier to get into American. It's just more catchy and I find the albums more enjoyable. Now in terms of Death Metal and Grindcore, Europe no comparion.

metal paddy said:
ithink us metal isbest now i am into lamb of god long live you yanky boys:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
But Lamb of God are not thrash (this thread is about US vs European thrash). Anyways, I'll say it again that I generally much prefer US-style thrash to Bay Area thrash. Speaking of European thrash, the new Destruction is killer.

Life Sucks said:
But Lamb of God are not thrash (this thread is about US vs European thrash). Anyways, I'll say it again that I generally much prefer US-style thrash to Bay Area thrash. Speaking of European thrash, the new Destruction is killer.
oh sorry yeah british trash is better but U.S metal like l.o.g and mastodon are better than british metal:headbang: :headbang: