FaderWear Guides

Your guides are amazing, they really helped me alote and improve my mixes! it would be great to have reverb guide!! p.s this forum rox!

Thanks guys! I haven't have the time to write any new guides due to our studio construction. When the studio is finished, I can take some photos of the different recording techniques etc. Maybe even sound samples!

Thanks guys! I haven't have the time to write any new guides due to our studio construction. When the studio is finished, I can take some photos of the different recording techniques etc. Maybe even sound samples!

Thanks for all you have done so far... it's really helpfull and really easy to read and understand.
I would like to see your guides stickied.

That "Extreme Master Bus Processing" guide is pure gold! My mixes now are sounding a whole lot more beefier and more "together" sounding due to the advice given in the guide.

I would personally like to see a Vocal processing guide if you are up for doing one more since Guitars and Drums don't really need to be touched upon in this forum.

Keep it up!

Ooh yeah, I'll +1 a vocal processing guide, especially in regards to panning - I've heard all kinds of really cool pans on layered vocals/different sections, but I'm often not really sure what exactly is going on with it.