General Chat

After years of support and we only get a copy and pasted text from facebook... I know where we stand.

Neglect joke!
robin_williams.jpg

;)

YES!!!

:lol:

My computer has been buzzing all day and rite now the sound was going louder. I mean REALLY fucking loud, I thought it was gonna explode. And then someone on a motorcycle went by my house at full speed... I fucking loled:lol:

Dead Rising 2 needs to come out like NOW. I want to kill zombies with a guitar. And a watermelon.

Dunno, where to post it, so this topic seems like a good enough place.

Marvel's current event, "Shadowland", has me a bit annoyed. Daredevil has taken control of The Hand (Group of fucking ninjas!) and is trying to turn them from a group of hit-men, into a group of law enforcers, but the elder leader.... Advisor-like people have corrupted him, turning him evil. In the first issue, he murders Bullseye, which I though was awesome because Bullseye is a bastard :lol: However, MArvel is teasing now on their site that they have "Clues all week to the identity of the NEW Man Without Fear!" :bah: This means one of two things, Daredevil dies, in which I'll be pissed, or he's going to be "replaced", in which I will also be pissed.

And Dave, it looks like Franken-Castle will go back to being Punisher in a few months. :p

Dave, why the Dino hate brosef? :lol:

FEAR FACTORY's Tour Bus Catches Fire - Aug. 5, 2010

The members of FEAR FACTORY and their road crew escaped safely Thursday morning (August 5) when their tour bus caught fire and burned to a crisp on the M1 motorway in Northamptonshire, England.

Commented FEAR FACTORY guitarist Dino Cazares: "We just finished playing a sold-out show in Sheffield, England and we were on our way to London airport to drop someone off. Everyone was asleep except [for] two [members of the road] crew.

"At about 3:30 a.m. the bus driver noticed smoke coming from the back right wheel. He stopped, jumped out and noticed a flame underneath the wheel well. He tried to extinguish it, but the flames were too much.

"Everyone was woken up by one of our crew yelling get everyone up and out of the bus. Everyone grabbed there bags and ran off the bus. We stood on the side of the freeway going, 'Thank god we all made it out' until someone noticed our merchandise guy was still asleep on the bus so our good friend ran back on the smoke-filled bus and got him out just minutes before the bus was completely in flames.

"Our eyes are burning and we were all coughing from the smoke. Some of us lost wallets, money, computers etc.. But that's not important compared to our lives.

"It only took about 20 to 30 minutes for the bus to be completely covered in flames.

"The fire trucks and the police finally arrived, but it was too late to save anything on the bus.

"I hope they saved our trailer with the gear.

"A coach bus picked us up and brought us to a nearby hotel.

"We found out early this morning that the trailer was saved and the bus is just a metal frame on the side of the road. They had to scrape up what was left of the bus from the road because it melted into the pavement."

A BBC news story on the incident can be found at this location.

FEAR FACTORY is currently on tour in the U.K., continuing performances in support of the band's latest album, "Mechanize". The group completed its most recent American tour on July 27 to a captivated audience in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The following evening the band departed from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport for an additional three weeks of dates in the U.K. and other various European festivals.