General Chat

Did I claim that or did I miss something?

Or am I just a lightyear to slow when it comes to sarcasm and irony as usual?

Sorry, for some reason it came across like that.

Since you joint this forum, I've just seen you move more and more towards turning into another elitist metal head who bases their opinions on other people's. Great, just what the metal community needs another of.

I'm probably just talking shit, I'll shut up now.

Sorry, for some reason it came across like that.

Since you joint this forum, I've just seen you move more and more towards turning into another elitist metal head who bases their opinions on other people's. Great, just what the metal community needs another of.

I'm probably just talking shit, I'll shut up now.

I know what you mean. I tend to do that in some cases. But I haven't had time to listen to all bands thoroughly so I just go with the flow before I've had a chance to listen to certain bands.

I like to get reminded by this sometimes just to get me out of it so thanks.

It's easy when you have 1 thrash band that you almost know inside out (Megadeth) then finding some new bands which you learn almost as well with some time. But when you do it like I did and attack all bands at the same time and still try to keep up with school and stuff it's hard to form an opinion on everything.

I right now only have a small set of bands which I have a strong opinion on and like 100 who I've just listened to a little bit. Some I like what I've heard and assume they're amazing and other I dislike what I've heard and assume they're shit.

And if you don't feel like reading the above I'll just say, I'm doing my best not to turn into a trend following fagget:) Thanks for reminding me:)

I know what you mean. I tend to do that in some cases. But I haven't had time to listen to all bands thoroughly so I just go with the flow before I've had a chance to listen to certain bands.

I like to get reminded by this sometimes just to get me out of it so thanks.

It's easy when you have 1 thrash band that you almost know inside out (Megadeth) then finding some new bands which you learn almost as well with some time. But when you do it like I did and attack all bands at the same time and still try to keep up with school and stuff it's hard to form an opinion on everything.

I right now only have a small set of bands which I have a strong opinion on and like 100 who I've just listened to a little bit. Some I like what I've heard and assume they're amazing and other I dislike what I've heard and assume they're shit.

And if you don't feel like reading the above I'll just say, I'm doing my best not to turn into a trend following fagget:) Thanks for reminding me:)

I feel like a cunt now, dunno what came over me :( Sorry man, I was just talking shit cos I was in a pissy mood momentarily. I'd rather more metalheads your age were more like you

*trying to find non gay pic of manhug*

Can't find any... So here's mr T:)

mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling-714854.gif

And is it me or have we been awfully nice around here latly?