General Chat

It's best for everyone to die rather than have people killing each other all the time.

The wrld is destroying itself because humans are fucking idiotic andpowerhungry by nature, and there's nothing that you, me or anyone else will/can do about it.

Such destruction will occur if people have attitudes like that.

But tbh I often find it very hard not to be nihilistic about this world.

I love fellow men who do no wrong but as a whole, the bad side of the human race far outweighs the good. All we can do is sit by while everyone bombs the shit out of each other.

I'm past the point of caring, the world will cease to exist at somepoint anyway.

I tend to take the view that everyone's a bastard; some just happen to be a bit nicer.

That's pretty much my opinion actually - everyone is a complete shit until proven otherwise. Only adopted that recently after being fucked around by 99% of people I know.

I actually think the only people who've ever given me a good impression right from the get-go have been the fellas in Evile - Joel included - the guys in Onslaught and Dan. That's about it.

Love you too guys:)

But back to TGTLM's status on facebook before we go a bit too gay. From in a relationship with her to being her sibling...WTF?

=\
We felt that we would be better as friends in the end, so she changed it to me being her brother, so I changed her to my sister.
and it's cool to see that you guys were trash talking me
coool =\

Sorry if I offended you but I was just so very confused about the two things happening with only like a minute in between:p

Go listen to some Coroner and you'll cheer up alright.

Speaking of Coroner... I REALLY gotta get in shape...Off too bandy camp in two weeks and I've been eating fatso stuff every day for like two weeks now=\

Last year we ran or and hour then turned around and ran home... Probably gonna be even tougher this year.