General Chat

Neo-conservatism has no respect for civil liberties or other countries. Iran was the only Muslim country in the middle east to hold a candle light vigil for the victims of 9/11, and they gave us intel on the Taliban before we invaded. How do we repay them? Trade sanctions and unwarranted hatred. Besides, the Iranian people are fairly pro-America, because they realize that the government has been acting without the consent of the people for a long time now.

Neo-conservatism has no respect for civil liberties or other countries. Iran was the only Muslim country in the middle east to hold a candle light vigil for the victims of 9/11, and they gave us intel on the Taliban before we invaded. How do we repay them? Trade sanctions and unwarranted hatred. Besides, the Iranian people are fairly pro-America, because they realize that the government has been acting without the consent of the people for a long time now.

Tbf I don't think that anyone should show any support for Iran. It is blatantly obvious that they are trying to develop nuclear arms, and we really can't afford to allow such weapons in the hands of a maverick such as Ahmadinejad.

It does show the American double standard when Israel is involved though, no one in the West gives a flying crap when Israel develop nukes illegitimately, but when Iran does, it's a completely different story. Neither nations should have access to nuclear arms.

Nobody should have access to nuclear arms. That's my take.

And also, this is AWESOME.
399-1.jpg

It has ads for Sega Genesis games and the Disney Gargoyles movie. :lol: :lol:

I think I remember reading something from an Israeli scientist saying that Iran won't be able to get a bomb for another 20 years, besides I'm not worried about Amhedinejad, the Ayatollah has supreme power. Should we be supporting the Iranian government? Fuck no. The Iranian people? Absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind that those elections were rigged.

I think I remember reading something from an Israeli scientist saying that Iran won't be able to get a bomb for another 20 years, besides I'm not worried about Amhedinejad, the Ayatollah has supreme power. Should we be supporting the Iranian government? Fuck no. The Iranian people? Absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind that those elections were rigged.

I'm not too sure about 20 years, experts have been saying they could enrich enough uranium for a bomb in just months.

But I agree we should support the Iranian people in their fight for democracy.

It's best for everyone to die rather than have people killing each other all the time.

The wrld is destroying itself because humans are fucking idiotic andpowerhungry by nature, and there's nothing that you, me or anyone else will/can do about it.