General Chat

-[chop]-;9237141 said:
Covet Chaos aka Dan..i don't know where to say this so I'm just gonna say it here...i checked out Groan and dude! that shit was awesome! reminded me a lot of Black Sabbath! cool stuff indeed!

+1
I decided to really check it out (skimmed it before hand when you posted it) and holy shit this is great.

Thanks Mr Chop and Thatguythatlikesmetal!

I am so happy that people dig the music. And quite shocked actually. I'm still really taken back when somebody tells me they like it. It's a shame you're not in the UK because I'm currently booking us a nice 3 day mini tour for December.

Thanks Mr Chop and Thatguythatlikesmetal!

I am so happy that people dig the music. And quite shocked actually. I'm still really taken back when somebody tells me they like it. It's a shame you're not in the UK because I'm currently booking us a nice 3 day mini tour for December.

:eek:
Well I love it, and honestly wish there was more on the myspace player, shit is goooooooooooood :D and damn, wish I could be there for that, if only there wasn't a giant body of water in the way :bah:

That stuff will be off there too. As will Gypsie and The Hags. But our finished album tracks will be up and the album will be on sale at the end of next month.

Gypsie is a prog track I wrote for my mate Tom. But now Tom's gone, I'm gonna make propper use (Sort of as a little tribute... As the album is too because it wouldn't be sounding cool if it wasn't for him) of it and it's gonna be on a split EP with a band called Vinum Sabbatum. They're soooo good. Finnish band.

There's two songs we're doing for it. The prog/psychedelic track and a reall traditional doom song called Dissolution. They're not as accessable as the album. And then there's another song half recorded called Electric Zombie which is a sing along song done for a compilation CD that Doomanoid are doing.

Don't forget to post some Groan-y goodness on youtube because some of us can't access Myspace :lol:

Also, as I said before, gimma a date, I give you money. :D

Haha! Should be on sale towards the end of August. Just waiting for something and I'm gonna turn into The Promotion Wizard.

Manchester promoter just opted out of our first tour gig. Might have to dip into me own pockets for that gig too... AHHH.

Dan you just know what you have to do right? since we have been supporting your band from the beginning...the forum members demand a download link to the Groan album when it comes out...and yes! the free shit not some mp3 pay shit! :lol: