General Chat

Yeah... this stint of being back at home for a few weeks won't last. I'm getting a house with my mates in the summer so that'll be it then. I like having the freedom of running my own life too much.

My boredem made my money vanish. I knew it wouldn't take long for that to happen.

I was sat on Facebookj one morning and a mate from Staford was back at her house and there was a party going on. I got asked to go if I was back there. I'm not so I just got on the train and left for that and had an amazing time. I got soooo drunk I annoyed some guy and he couldn't work out if I was for real.

Was getting up to go the next day and another mate informed me there was a party going down at his. So I went to his and ended up in Wolverhampton bowling all night and having a few sherbets.

THEN... I decided home can get fucked again and went to Manchester and partied with Groan minions. Leigh and our manager Laura. And I drank so much that there's large parts of the night that I just cannot remember. Great new years party.

AND THEN I was gonna go to Warrington to another party today but I got ILL and came home. I should have just carried on the party.

Up and down, up and down. More up than down at the moment though, which is good. Just desperately seeking work!

How's life treating you??