General Election

Oct 17, 2003
Wombourne uk
Visit site
Is anyone intrested in politics at all? whats ur views on the election tomorrow? i have just found out i no one can vote in souths staffs due to the lib dem candiatte suffuring a slight case of death so we vote in a by election in june.

I'm not too political really, infact I have strong views on all the major parties plus a couple of unnamed parties too.

The only thing I'll say is if I do vote it won't be for Lib Dems as their party has had the highest number of paedophiles for a long time, therefore I won't support them no matter what their policies.

I'm undecided as yet, but whoever gets in will only make a balls of it so I'm gonna be careful as to who my vote goes to, well...that's if I vote.

Everyone over 18 should vote. A friend of mine said "It won't make a difference, so I'm not going to vote." Then he has the cheek to complain about Tony Blair and the Labour party when they do things he dissagrees with. "If you didn't vote, you can't complain."
I'm voting tommorow, if only to complain when things go wrong later. :D

I'm just about to leave the house to vote actually :p I know for sure who I'm voting for and you'll find out tomorrow when I either throw a party or go headhunting :err:

Monster Raving Loony Party. Their policies make more sense than alot of the major parties, meanwhile, I can't vote. Being 17 sucks, even though alot of my friends who aren't 18 got a voting card in the post and have voted anyway. Gotta love the organisation there.

At least one good thing has come out of this election, there's a dead ringers special on tonight ;)