Ghost reveries has FINALLY CLICKED with me...

IamReptar said:
Never had to wait for it to "click". Beneath the Mire was all I needed to hear.

........is the best song ever written by Opeth IMO. I hope that if you do not like that song you give it another listen. It is a masterpiece among masterpieces.

It has been the number one downloaded song on iTunes from Opeth for the last two months.

Check it out. I am going to play it right now.

Welcome to the Pro-Ghost Reveries crowd.

Leon

DEMIgOD said:
Iv liked it from the begining, but im always getting new things from it when i listen still.

Iv even came around to liking The Grand Conjuration, it was a well needed straight heavy dark track on the cd (meaning no pretty parts like the other songs).
There is many a pretty part on that song

ghost reveries sounds like someone trying to sound like opeth, with everything being extremely overproduced. and some of the clean vocals are just horrendous. beneath the mire is terrible. grand conjuratzon is a joke. the only good song is advent imo

Gunt Piddlesworth said:
ghost reveries sounds like someone trying to sound like opeth, with everything being extremely overproduced. and some of the clean vocals are just horrendous. beneath the mire is terrible. grand conjuratzon is a joke. the only good song is advent imo

advent?

Gunt Piddlesworth said:
lol

while i agree about BtM and TGC being utter trash... advent?

Gunt Piddlesworth said:

Advent? Do we have a Opeth song downloader at the forum? It appears that you have downloaded all the Opeth songs and now you're having an idea that Advent exists on GR.

anyway... beneath the mire is very innovative and even though i didn't like it at first, it really grew on me later on. maybe you should give it another chance.

btm has some of mike's greatest clean vocals ever (the middle part) you fool. repent.

@=NoBigDeal=@ said:
Advent? Do we have a Opeth song downloader at the forum? It appears that you have downloaded all the Opeth songs and now you're having an idea that Advent exists on GR.

he might mean atonement and was typing quickly and didnt think?

MixGrafix said:
advent is not even on that album dumbass.

Hey guys, there's this thing called "sarcastic humor", you might learn about it someday. Apparently you have no idea what it is.

Rødt_Og_Svart said:
Hey guys, there's this thing called "sarcastic humor", you might learn about it someday. Apparently you have no idea what it is.
I don't think sarcasm can be described as replacing one song with the name of another. How the hell would that be sarcastic? It was a mistake, not sarcasm.

lolzz mabi ul lirn aboht it on3 day lolz11

lmao the result was better than i expected

[quotezzz]btm has some of mike's greatest clean vocals ever (the middle part) you fool. repent.[/qute

nah, it's not good