How bad is long hair in fight ?

Melkoroth

New Metal Member
Feb 4, 2017
Im currently growing out my hair and im facing a minor dilemma, i live in a dangerous area where knowing how to fight is important and i dont know how much of a disadvantage long hair is in a fight. Most of Youtube self defence videos only teach you fancy moves to counter hair grabing that wouldnt work in real fight and guys at mma forums will tell you to cut your hair. So is anyone here that has some fighting experience and know how big of a disadvantage long hair really is ?

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Haha dude, what a non-question.
If you have long hair, someone is probably gonna get the idea to grab it in a fight.

Somewhat OT, I became largely uninterested in going to concerts after a couple of incidents in which some random fuck would pull me by the hair in a crowded mosh pit. One other time I almost gave birth to a kidney. No more front and center for me, thanks.

* ¯\///(°_o)\\/¯

( •_•) /
\ \_ ¯\(°_o)/¯
_// __ UU

Last edited:
Wear a Santa cap? ¯\(°_o)/¯

¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯

¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯

Wear a Santa cap? ¯\(°_o)/¯

¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯

¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯

LOL that's what we all do here!