If Americans are as stupid as you say...

Andy_2003 said:
yeh thanks for bringing my photo back again that I lost, but you can take it off now , it's freaking me out now, or you are, 1 of the 2 :err:

you're snookered by two Maqs, excellent :Smokedev:

(now that's a new thing, no Smokedev before)

nomana-nuniyan said:
All ears? I remember not to long ago you talking about something you were listening to that reminded you of the ghettos in L.A. , like you have any idea what you're fucking talking about, you stupid fucking asshole.

You don't even know what a ghetto is, let alone an american ghetto, BAMBI. ANd you know NOTHING about the people who live in it. Why don't you go get a beer or 20, resident alcoholic, and don't bother mentioning american music in context to what you think it tells you about living here, or anything about us again.
*sigh* someones lost the run of themselves again i see, here we go

I think this: " I remember not to long ago you talking about something you were listening to that reminded you of the ghettos in L.A."

is a reference to this post:

" two cool blogs
http://www.inthehat.blogspot.com/
Inside look at LA gangs, crime, homies etc. Good backdrop to listening to west coast rap and playing GTA:SA :kickass: "

Slight difference between what i posted and youve remembered, eh?
Of course you could be referring to something else I posted recollecting the time i never spent in L.A but i doubt it, feel free to pull the quote out if you are

nomana-nuniyan said:
You don't even know what a ghetto is, let alone an american ghetto, BAMBI. ANd you know NOTHING about the people who live in it
oohh I love having street cred contests :worship: Lemme see, I grew in a three bedroom flat that contained 8+ people most of the time on the top floor of a corporation tower in the worst part of this city. All my neighbours bar one were drug dealers. I'm probably one of the few people here who took having cops raiding either my home or my neighbours as no big deal. Not an american ghetto but not exactly leafy suburbia either. I still live in the same area too and i wouldnt call it a ghetto because im proud of where im from.

Why don't you go get a beer or 20, resident alcoholic, and don't bother mentioning american music in context to what you think it tells you about living here, or anything about us again
Nah its after midnight so its kinda hard to find old ladies around here to mug in order to support that 20 bottle a day habit ive got, I think I'll pass.

NP: Johnny Cash: American IV :worship:

stranger than fiction even

It's me, Andy, don't you recognize your fellow anathemong? :cry:

I wonder how Bambi can take it all with such calmness though. I'd say Ballymun is a bit scary even now, I was scared by those girls who shouted "heeellllooo" only, yo :D

@Andy hi :wave:
amazing I'm not on your ignore list, hehe

and good night as well, think it's time to save myself for tomorrow

Bambi said:
I still live in the same area too and i wouldnt call it a ghetto because im proud of where im from.

i think the word "ghetto" has sold out now. if you mean one of those areas with no water, no electricity and walls made of those steel board, then yeah id call that a ghetto.

breaklose said:
but...the season doesnt die does it?
No, it doesn't. So here's a brain tickler:

Savatage's album Deadwinter Dead...I didn't get my name from it, but that name doesn't really make sense either, though. Neither do Soundgarden lyrics. But I dig 'em.

Maqus said:
Oh, if you don't mind, a piece of good advice: don't ever post the pic of your woman here on this board, it might take up some unexpected forms. :D
Oh, don't worry. There were enough semi-stalkers in the crowd at that show. You should've seen the glassy look in their eyes as they watched Liv. It was kinda scary.

breaklose said:
Joyful Spring.
I had no idea that my nick would cause such thought-provoking discourse.

Ok, so how about yours, breaklose? Is it break loose or break lose? Did you free yourself from something binding you, or did you break something and then lose it?

breaklose said:
i think the word "ghetto" has sold out now. if you mean one of those areas with no water, no electricity and walls made of those steel board, then yeah id call that a ghetto.

I think thats more of a shanty town. technicially a ghetto might have to have a lot of jews living in it to be a proper, old school, unsigned ghetto