If ye want Borknagar to tour, post here!!!

Well, Riding Hood was a GIRL. Your avatar is a WOMAN. And you use WAY TOO MANY FUCKING SMILIES.

Yeah, your masculinity was pretty obvious......

Actually Riding Hood's avatar is a man.

Anyway, Dimmu Borgir are playing Bloodstock Open Air 08. If I can drag Borknagar there but have Vintersorg eh... "unable to make it" Maybe we can force Vortex to sing. <3
I'd die a happy woman.

Well, Riding Hood was a GIRL. Your avatar is a WOMAN. And you use WAY TOO MANY FUCKING SMILIES.

Yeah, your masculinity was pretty obvious......

1) hehe true I haven't stated here that I'm a man, the same happens in every forum I post on :p.

2) My avatar is NOT a woman, please show respect for Közi-sama. Hehe so you know he was the guitar player of the now long dead japanese band Malice Mizer. I know he looks weird, but just check this out:

http://www.ld50.hu/vu/blog2002oct/mana.jpg

The first time everyone sees that they think:
"Wow that girl is hot!"
"That's a man dude."
"So is it still normal if I am having a hard-on?"
"Yeah don't worry, it happens to everyone."

So yeah, every memeber of Malice Mizer is a dude hehe :kickass::lol:.

3) Well Please don't start with the smileys, I nearly got banned from the DT forum because of that hehe :lol::lol:. I use much less smileys than I used to in the past, but every now and then I still get the message which says: "You have inserted more than 15 smileys. Please delete some and then post again."

Hehe total pwnage :headbang:.

@ Isjungfrun : Well Vortex with Borknagar again? Not a chance, only in the wettest dreams of us :) . Did you go to this year's Bloodstock? Did you see a band called "Sight of Emptiness?" They're from Costa Rica :headbang::kickass:.

But yeah, the international scene is more dead than ever here. I mean, hehe 130 people for Mystic Circle? LOL :lol: * :cry: *

Just to make my opinion clear: Who is Mystic Circle?????
I can remember sitting next to a very sad Galder that did the support for MC with his Band Old Man's Child! That in itself is Incredible!

Now I want to see Borknagar Headlining! - and not sitting around while the headliner they are supporting with is on the Stage!!!

Just to make my opinion clear: Who is Mystic Circle?????
I can remember sitting next to a very sad Galder that did the support for MC with his Band Old Man's Child! That in itself is Incredible!

Now I want to see Borknagar Headlining! - and not sitting around while the headliner they are supporting with is on the Stage!!!

Well they're a Germna band. Quite a terrible one to be honest, i only went to the concert to support the scene here :kickass:, but besides that there is/was no particular interest in the band. Heheheh in their last album, "The Bloody Pat of God," the best song is a Celtic Frost cover (Circle of the Tyrants)! :lol::lol::lol:

I remeber that when they did the concert the best songs were the one's from other bands hehe, they played Slayer's "Raining Blood" he :headbang::p.

Actually Riding Hood's avatar is a man.

Anyway, Dimmu Borgir are playing Bloodstock Open Air 08. If I can drag Borknagar there but have Vintersorg eh... "unable to make it" Maybe we can force Vortex to sing. <3
I'd die a happy woman.

If they toured during semester break, both Mr. V and Vortex could sing! They could sing duets!

Now if *that* happened, I'd die a happy gender-is-an-outmoded-concept-though-I'm-technically-female human.
:headbang:

If they toured during semester break, both Mr. V and Vortex could sing! They could sing duets!

Now if *that* happened, I'd die a happy gender-is-an-outmoded-concept-though-I'm-technically-female human.
:headbang:

Yeah I guess that's everyone's sexual fantasy, but I don't think it'll ever happen. I mean, Bork doesn't even tour, and for that to happen it would ceetainly be some kind of Nordic Miracle or something :p.