I'm a Dad. It's fucking great.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Had my first on Tuesday. She is cute as fuck. :lol:

Also, I hate hospitals. Fuck them, fuck them in the stupid fucking face. Everyone was nice, but damn it got to where Meghan and I just wanted everyone to fuck off. :mad:

She is so much less fussy now that she is at home.

Anyhow, I see this forum has been busy. :headbang:

Congrats man ! The begining of the best moments in your life. Had my first 9 months ago (a girl too) and man, you won't beleive the joy. Happy new life :)

Dude, congrats! I dunno why it is but I don't find tiny babies really cute, although I find most toddlers adorable. Looked after my 3 y/o cousin last weekend and it was awesome. He seems to copy every single word you say, even swear words, it's fucking hilarious. He was in the car with me and my dad and some dude pulled out in front of him and almost crashed into him and my dad shouted 'TWAT!' and he copied it. I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes :lol: My bro and his girlfriend are expecting theirs soon (about the 10th of september). But yeah, congrats with the little dudette, kids are awesome.

I don't find tiny babies really cute.

:lol:

I can see this, it's not even offensive honestly. They are so awkward and shit at this point.

Also whoever invented this:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Papasan-Cradle-Swing-Starlight/dp/B000I5UZ1Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346387369&sr=8-2&keywords=fisher+price+swing[/ame]

Is fucking genius. BEST INVENTION EVAR.

Oh that's awesome. Congratulation!

BTW, buy a ton of this:
31198VB1V1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Congrats. Truly these dare the days to savor, not only your new daughter, but also your hair and your sanity (both will be tested in the next 12 - 18 years)- you now have a wonderful bundle of baby girl joy that will eventually be a teenage girl, still with some joy, but a whole lot more of all the other wonderful teenage angst that comes with it :) Just kidding.......... maybe. :)

Congrats!!!!