Introduce yourself here

ether said:
Now I understand your avatar! :)
Nice one! Astrid Lindgren rules, ha ha

yeay! :headbang:
I'd lliked to be named Pippi, but then again - she's a capitalist. and i'm always short on money..
but today i got my study support - baby i'm a rich man!!

’Bree a Lecohn’ is my little baby since ’99 or something and we developed a sound that’s mostly can be compared with bands like katatonia, a perfect circle etc.

I think i have your demo "This music to ask" somewhere :)

well... the rockstar that i am..
someone came up to me and my friend at a katatoniashow a few years ago,
and said "hay, aren´t you thse guys from in spiritside dreaming? listen to this!"
and gave it to me... i am sooo rockstar...

Hobo said:
well... the rockstar that i am..
someone came up to me and my friend at a katatoniashow a few years ago,
and said "hay, aren´t you thse guys from in spiritside dreaming? listen to this!"
and gave it to me... i am sooo rockstar...

hahaha....that would be me.

actually, first time we met was at a gasoline shop in Bengtsfors. (2000 decibel in 2002??)
u gave me your (in spiritside dreaming) demo, and I recognize u when attended the viva tour show at debaser….hehe.
remember!?

well, bree a lecohn has been 'put on ice'... no shows for a looong time - there is no 'spark' anymore....
how about your band?

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I'm from Oklahoma...not far from Texas from those who might have missed it on the map. Long time Katatonia fan since Dance of the December Souls, love Diabolical Masquerade too. Can't wait till the new album is available(Katatonia and Diabolic if it happens)

Hello all...
My name is Chad from Pittsburgh,PA(home of the NFL Champion Steelers wooot!!). I got my first taste of Katatonia when I heard Teargas and Ghost of the Sun on sampler discs when I used to subscribe to Metal Hammer some years ago. It took me a couple of years to follow up on their greatness and I'm glad I did.
Anywho, I love football(obviously) and am also a BIG fan of the Michigan Wolverines college team(Deliverance?). I also enjoy video games and tossing a few beers down on a weekly basis. I listen to Tool, A Perfect Circle, NIN - who I just saw last weekend in Cincy = phenomenal, Manson and 30 Seconds to Mars, after I'm done listening to Kata now.
Oh, and I AM a Twin lol. :)

Charon8 said:
Hello all...
My name is Chad from Pittsburgh,PA(home of the NFL Champion Steelers wooot!!). I got my first taste of Katatonia when I heard Teargas and Ghost of the Sun on sampler discs when I used to subscribe to Metal Hammer some years ago. It took me a couple of years to follow up on their greatness and I'm glad I did.
Anywho, I love football(obviously) and am also a BIG fan of the Michigan Wolverines college team(Deliverance?). I also enjoy video games and tossing a few beers down on a weekly basis. I listen to Tool, A Perfect Circle, NIN - who I just saw last weekend in Cincy = phenomenal, Manson and 30 Seconds to Mars, after I'm done listening to Kata now.
Oh, and I AM a Twin lol. :)

haha....yes I am from Ann arbor.....and I have to put up with traffic when games are in town.....I used to live so close to the stadium that I could clearly hear what was going on inside.....unfortunately I hate football....so I disliked it...

glad your here bro!

Reece

To Deliverance6..

I read back some time ago that you saw Kata at the Odeon..when was that?
I wish I was a true fan at that time cuz I wouldve been there...

GO BLUE!! :lol:

Charon8 said:
To Deliverance6..

I read back some time ago that you saw Kata at the Odeon..when was that?
I wish I was a true fan at that time cuz I wouldve been there...

GO BLUE!! :lol:

June 4 04'
199367648yWiWwG_ph.jpg

199366019pTNEEj_ph.jpg

STUFF258.jpg

:)

Hi PPL...I'm preety much new here.
I'm Paul,22 years old from Israel,a soldier in the Israeli Defence Force.
Music is my life,I live it,I breathe it and im opened for many genres.
From doom metal throgh alternative,even some trance.

I listen to Katatonia since "Last Fair Deal Gone Down" came out..since then it became one of my favourite bands ever for both the musical and the lyrical concept it carries within,I enjoy both old & new material.

thats it for now :)

Hey guys...

Im 22 living in Sydney, Australia and of course a Katatonia fan. Im also into a large spectrum of other sounds and its good to see you guys discuss all sorts on here so here's hoping for some lively discussion. So hello to all!

Current playlist:

Jawbreaker - Dear You
Satyricon - Volcano
Sigur Ros - Takk
Son Volt - Straightaways
Katatonia - My Twin Single
Sentenced - Amok
Richard Ashcroft - Keys To The World

Hello. My name is Kevin and I'm currently in school for Graphic Design. I've been with the forums for awhile, but most recently checking out the Katatonia one. I have been a fan since 2001 when Last Fair Deal Gone Down came out. I worship both the early and later days of Katatonia. Probably one of the finest bands to ever grace the earth. Ok enough ass kissing. My music tastes go far beyond from Death...Black...Doom...to...Hard Rock...Crust...Industrial. Mostly anything if it showcases talent. Enough out of me.

Hi. I'm Inttu, 22 years old, from Finland. Graduating as prepress-assistant (dunno if that's the correct translation, though) in a couple of months. I haven't been a Katatonia "fan" for long, I started listening to them last autumn when I just wanted to hear with my own ears that does Rapture really sound like BMD-era Katatonia, as they say in all of their interviews and reviews. :) And then I heard the other albums also and after that I've been hooked.

My other favourite bands are for example Opeth, Swallow The Sun, Summoning, Turisas, Tiamat, Therion, Rapture, Bathory etc.

Besides music, I'm interested in fantasy- and horror literature, asian horror movies, anime, gigs&festivals, nature, webdesigning, drawing etc.

So there.

first i would like to say hello to all fans of katatonia... i´m 31, live in sthlm, addicted to music and of curse katatonia
today is a good day, found T.G.C.D in my record store so for now i´m gonna lay back and enjoy the new stuff... take care...