Introduce yourself here

I think I should introduce myself as well: next to Ether (though I don´t post as much as she does) probably I belong to the "forum grandmothers". Ok, here we go:
home: rural northeast of Germany
marital status: married since almost 4 months
siblings: 1 beloved younger brother
profession: geographer / regional planner
instruments: some guitar and some piano
1st kata album: Discouraged Ones (oh my god: it´s been already 8 years ago!)
3 kata live performances: 26.11.2001 (Knaack Club, Berlin); 13.04.2003 (Waschhaus, Potsdam); 01.05.2006 (Columbia Club, Berlin)
favourite bands: Opeth, Anathema, Antimatter, MDB, Dredg, Paradise Lost, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Arc Enemy, Isis, old Sentenced, old Amorphis, old Metallica, Megadeth, Refugium,...
favourite country: ICELAND!

:wave: Hi, folks! I'm new here and Unicorn told me to introduce myself. Although he's male he is right sometimes. (Sorry... meow.)

I'm a 30-year-old female cat that lives in a town near Unicorn's home. We have known each other for half a million years and have made some great music together (at least that's what I think... ;) ). When I'm not into music I teach German and English to children who need a little extra help with grammar and everything. And I love cats. (surprise)

Hope to see you all at the fan meeting!

Hi!

Well my name is Adam, I live in south australia, and first experienced listening to Katatonia through my friend, and woah it was great! I went out and bought the The Great Cold Distance album, and its gone on from their. :kickass:

I really love how they have fused together dark and heavy sounds :)

Nehebkau said:
Hi!

Well my name is Adam, I live in south australia, and first experienced listening to Katatonia through my friend, and woah it was great! I went out and bought the The Great Cold Distance album, and its gone on from their. :kickass:

I really love how they have fused together dark and heavy sounds :)
OMG hi. I also live in Australia. This place really lacks Aussies.

Well my turn I guess :)
I'm metal_elf also known as Thijs, I live in Belgium in West-Flanders
Likes: from classic to the extreme brutal metal so yes very wide I guess
Dislikes: emo, ignorant people, anything coming close to techno or being techno itself
Games: moh:aa, kings of chaos, seaskulls, sof2, etc
More: just ask

G'day from australia. I have been listening to katatonia since 2004, and have listened religously since then. I am also a big fan of october tide and can't wait until their work is re-released by peaceville:worship: great work!!

Wow total influx of Aussies.

I should introduce myself. My name is animated gif. I’m currently at collage studying beer. I’m quite good at Sentenced and often make funny Kevin’s to post on the internet. Its my 12th birthday soon witch means I can go down the pub and drink some graphic designs. I really like Katatonia, but at the moment Photoshop is my favorite band.

LifeDepraved said:
Hi, my name is Eve (futuregrrl). I just heard that twin song on the telly. I thought it was a rerun of Cheers so I didn't pay attention, but then Blakkheim jumped on my garden and called me a nagtrunen...but that was just like maybe i was like on acid...ok...Katatonia is my sin, bless gawd.

soooooo beeeeeeeatifuuuuull.:zombie:

Nehebkau said:
Hi!

that's called "Journey (to the cd shop) through (peer) pressure":lol:

Here i go.

From north-west Ireland.
Got into Katatonia in 2004, saw them at Summer Breeze and was completely hooked.
Have seen them three times.

Other bands: Primordial, Death, Suffocation, Emperor,Secrets Of The Moon,Decapitated etc.... Metal til Death etc blah etc.

HELL-o everyone!
i'm Daria from Istanbul and i'm new in Katatonia forum- i always write on Orphaned Land's side- and to catch the all threads will take some time for me. so if i make a mistake forgive me( damn, sometimes i go too polite:loco: )
anyway, see ya in other threads!:headbang: