anorexia nervosa
sanatorium
burzum
naer mataron
gehenna
arkhon infaustus
asmodeus
etc.

YO!!! SUP!?!? MY NAMEZ B JO RICE SWEET!!!! AND YALLLL KNOW THE KATZ?!?!?! OMG 4 SURE PLAYAZ!!!!! JONAS BE FO REAL B! aNDERZ PLAYZ DAT GITAR LIK ITZ ON FIRE OR SOMTHIN LOOOOOOLLL!!!! YEAH DOGG, DIZ BE SUM GREAT COLD METAL LOOOOOOOLLL!!!111

I am a homosapien from Perth
I am onivore I eat vegies and Meat, specially chicken,
yum CHicken
Yum CHicken
I am nocturnal species on Friday night
yum CHicken
My habitat is 4 bed 2 bath home
Yum Chicken
I Like Katatonia
Yum chicken

LifeDepraved said:
YO!!! SUP!?!? MY NAMEZ B JO RICE SWEET!!!! AND YALLLL KNOW THE KATZ?!?!?! OMG 4 SURE PLAYAZ!!!!! JONAS BE FO REAL B! aNDERZ PLAYZ DAT GITAR LIK ITZ ON FIRE OR SOMTHIN LOOOOOOLLL!!!! YEAH DOGG, DIZ BE SUM GREAT COLD METAL LOOOOOOOLLL!!!111
GOLD...

Francis Xavier said:
I am a homosapien from Perth
I am onivore I eat vegies and Meat, specially chicken,
yum CHicken
Yum CHicken
I am nocturnal species on Friday night
yum CHicken
My habitat is 4 bed 2 bath home
Yum Chicken
I Like Katatonia
Yum chicken
That's the spirit...

Hello everyone...I'm Don, an old school metal head from Florida. I have a very extensive music collection, and have attended over 225 concerts. I love football (american) and hockey, and I have been a fan of Katatonia for the past 5 years or so, I will be seeing the band here in Florida in 2 weeks, can't wait. :headbang:

I guess I never did this:
I'm Aaron, from Oklahoma. No metal here, at all. I like traveling for shows (been to Mexico, Holland, Canada, east coast of the US, so far). Fav bands are: The Gathering, Anathema, and Katatonia. Been a fan for about 3 years now. I have a beard. Going to see the shows in San Antonio, Houston and Ft Worth....
www.myspace.com/77redrickenbacker

Hello.
Not sure if I ever officially introduced myself on this forum.
I have been on Ultimate Metal forums for a couple of years now.

I first chose to check out Katatonia about 2 years ago, as their name was often mentioned in the same breath as Opeth's.

My first exposure, aside from the old Firestarter comp, was by purchasing the BLACK SESSIONS BOX. I was hooked! I recommend this box to everyone as it is a great highlight of material from the eras represented. The DVD is great as well. Such great production for a live metal show.

I am actually more of a traditional and power metal fan. This is why it has taken me to long to get into bands of this genre. I have recently become more open and aware of doom and death / doom metal.

Anyhow, I am also a big CD trader, so if you are a trader, please get in touch!

ALL this talk of alcohol

Beer: yuk don't like, don't drink it
Wine: like it but it goes straight to my head and gives me headaches
even in small quantaties, so avoid it

Baily's Irish Cream: LOve it to bits, yum smooth, tasty and creamy
(like Chicken)

No I am not female
No I am not gay
No I am not bio-sexual
No I am not Transexual
NO I am not Metro-Sexual

yum chicken!

Hi, my name is peter and i live in preston in the north west of England. I have been a Katatonia fan for about 13 years having first heard the Jhva Elohim Meth demo and being instantly hooked! and continued to buy every release right up to The Great Cold distance and still continue to get blown away by their amazing music!

Hey all! My name is Dylan, I live in Melbourne, Australia. First got introduced to Katatonia by talking to someone about Opeth, a good 4 years or so ago. Been hooked ever since! I own all the albums, most of the eps, and VE, TGCD and SYD on vinyl. And one day I hope to have a collection to rival Reeces!!! :D

Hello...I'm Sanja...I'm from Gornji Milanovac,Serbia...
Fav bands:My Dying Bride,Katatonia,Shape of Despair,Anathema,Saturnus,Pantheist,Officium
Triste....

Hey all! My name is Dylan, I live in Melbourne, Australia. First got introduced to Katatonia by talking to someone about Opeth, a good 4 years or so ago. Been hooked ever since! I own all the albums, most of the eps, and VE, TGCD and SYD on vinyl. And one day I hope to have a collection to rival Reeces!!! :D
Ha. You live in Hellbourne. That’s funny. Its nice to see more Aussies here.

hi, i ......
• • • – • • – – • – – says:
there going to think were all very drink...