Introduce yourself here

Welcome, dude.

Katatonic1: It's really cool to see that someone else from NY likes Katatonia. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one.

no can do...I'm already a fan:D
just looking for a chance to get orloeg and isn't there a new hel album supposed to be released sometime soon?
as I mentioned sometime earlier I have FV und ich liebe der deutsche skaldir metal:headbang:

:lol:
You can get the Orloeg re-issue at our label's mailorder http://www.ureuropa.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php?sort=1a
The postage is pretty fair, but I don't know how much to Israel. FV is better than Orloeg though ;)
Yeah, a new acoustic album is on it's way. I hope it will be available on Friday at the Ragnarök Festival.

shipping to israel costs a lot...and besides I don't have a credit card.
I either ask one of my friends to order something or order it through the metalshop.I'll get it some time...
oh yeah I found completely by mistake "Lore of Nen" in here at a pretty decent price too so my Markus collection now consists of 2 cd's...fairy metal ftw!

shipping to israel costs a lot...and besides I don't have a credit card.
I either ask one of my friends to order something or order it through the metalshop.I'll get it some time...
oh yeah I found completely by mistake "Lore of Nen" in here at a pretty decent price too so my Markus collection now consists of 2 cd's...fairy metal ftw!

Awww, that's nice.
You won't regret buying "Lore of Nén"

you're right i'm not regreting
It's åsome...
what is in your opinion the better album, Fire of Glenvore or Lore of Nén?
just to know what to expect from FoG

Hello,

I've never posted on any of these forums before. I'm a relatively new Katatonia fan. I heard a couple of tracks from 'The Great Cold Distance' last year and became hooked. Katatonia are now one of my favourite bands. As well as TGCD I recently bought The Black Sessions box set and Brave Murder Day. They are so good and I can't stop listening to them. My wife keeps telling me off for listening to the same songs over and over.

I'm hoping that Katatonia play somewhere in the U.K this year as I'm desperate to see them live, especially after watching the live DVD with Black Sessions.

hello all this is Burak from Turkey.

I dont have a long past with Katatonia but as times go by and I become more familiar with them they changed so much about my musical taste and started to feel insatiable. Being a member of a great family is honorable for me.

Hey,
I'm Emmy. I live in Scotland, near Glasgow.

I've been into Katatonia for a good few months now and its fair to say I love them =]
I'll be seeing them at the Tuska Festival in Finland this summer =D I'm really looking forward to it.

Uh, I like drawing and reading, but also playing Xbox 360 and PS1/2. I'm a huge Sci-fi fan aswell =D

[LotusLune];6043304 said:
Hey,
I'm Emmy. I live in Scotland, near Glasgow.

I've been into Katatonia for a good few months now and its fair to say I love them =]
I'll be seeing them at the Tuska Festival in Finland this summer =D I'm really looking forward to it.

Uh, I like drawing and reading, but also playing Xbox 360 and PS1/2. I'm a huge Sci-fi fan aswell =D

Welcome! Got any of your works online maybe? (drawing)
Xbox 360 huh? Do you happen to have Oblivion or Gears of War?:p

Hey my name is josh AKA FULLMETALALCHAMIST I am 16 years old and i play baseball and the Bass Guitar! I am really into the heavy music like
Katatonia
Dreamtheater
Meshuggah
Disturbed
Slipkont

Hi everyone! I'm Manuela, from Portugal and I've been listening to Katatonia for quite some time, found this forum and thought I'd join in.

BTW, I'll be seeing them tonight in Lisbon! And I look forward to it! :headbang: