Introduce yourself here

I don't recall if I ever introduced myself officially on the KATATONIA board here or not...so here goes:

I'm Shawn, I'm 37 (38 in 2 weeks), I got into KATATONIA when I first begain doing reviews for DigitalMetal.com (now TeethOfTheDivine.com). Someone at Century Media sent me a care package as a "welcome to the family" gift and in it were CDs from LACUNA COIL, MOONSPELL, SOILWORK and others...one of them was Discouraged Ones. I became a fan instantly and to this day that is my favorite KATATONIA album...

Hja, I'm Megg. I'm 19, started to listen do Katatonia few years ago. I come from Poland, from the old city called Cracow.
Katatonia is my favourite band but I love Opeth, Anathema and lots of as well.
I wish I know when Im gonna die one day before it happens.

Hi! I'm new here.. Katatonia is definitely my favorite band. I'm almost 18 now, and I've been listening to their music since I was 14.
And hmm.. what else? I live in the US now, and I like cats. ;)

Hi ya all,

My name is Katha and Im new here.
I just adore Katatonia, and Im happy to say that Ill be at the concert in Bremen October 17th!!

Speak to ya all later!:headbang:

Hi.

20 years old from the US. First Katatonia album was The Great Cold Distance. Been hooked since

37 years old from North West England (between Liverpool and Manchester). I am a mental health nurse. I've listened to Katatonia since 2006 (why, oh why didn't I find you sooner?). Other favourite bands include Fields of the Nephilim, Meshuggah, Paradise Lost, Last Rites, NFD, 30 Seconds to Mars and Alice in Chains.

In my spare time I read, cook, study martial arts and in Spring I do volunteer for the RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds).

Howdy.

Nickname's Lord Loki. I'm 21 and currently reside in Perth, Australia. I've been listening to Katatonia since around the end of 2006. The first song I listened to was "Ghost Of The Sun" and I haven't looked back since. Katatonia has become one of my favourite bands since that day and I always love listening to them, as I find their music beautiful and very engaging. Albums wise, I only need to pick up Viva Emptiness and Tonight's Decision and I have them all, with the exception of the forthcoming new album, of course. I used to primarily be a metalhead, but I've slowly developed a taste for other music, so I now listen to anything that sounds good for me.

If you'd like to know anything more about me, feel free to ask.

Hello all,

I think I said in one other post that I've been trolling these forums for awhile now. I've been on the Ultimate Metal forums for awhile but never really posted that much. With the new Katatonia album on the way I guess I felt the urge to do so. I've been a Katatonia fan for about 4 years. Some how I came across TGCD online and thought it was an OK album. After about a year of occasional listens it grew on me and is now one of my favorite albums. Of all the Katatonia albums I would have to say its a tie between LFDGD and TGCD that are my favorites. I like all forms of metal as well (Death, Black, etc). I guess you could say I also attempt to play guitar. :)

Just thought I'd say a little blurb to say hi.