Introduction thread

Hello FinnDivine & Sarindria!!
Ellie, stop dragging people into the pits of randomness >.<

See and people blame ME for going off topic!

Just watch out for the Olli, he likes to come on and have a whinge occasionally

Only when you're discussing who's sleeping in the fridge

I would tell you to mind the mod (Fenisrulfr), but he does bugger all really and is rather hard to piss off, which is a rather nice quality to find in a mod.

Haha from our point of view he's the best mod ever, from Olli's point of view... kind of a waste of time making him a mod really :p

I have the sneaking suspicion I'll fit in here just fine :lol:
In regards to whinging Olli... I've got a 5yr old daughter, I'm sure I can live with it. Though in her credit, she's possibly more metal than I am. She's 1/4 the reason I've watched the Turisas DVD as many times as I have already. I fear I've created a monster, her favourite song is "One More" >.> Should see her raise her "pint" up high! \m/
However, it's now 5am and I've just gotten home from sampling some mead that my friend made. (Got to do quality control, you know!) Sleep time for this wench! Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

ehm, alright. I'm Reggy, Dutch and short ;þ I have only recently discovered Turisas. I saw them live once so far (Tilburg, 28/01/2009) and did an interview with Olli (still a shame I didn't dare to ask for a pic then, but whatever).

Anything else you want to know?

ehm, alright. I'm Reggy, Dutch and short ;þ I have only recently discovered Turisas. I saw them live once so far (Tilburg, 28/01/2009) and did an interview with Olli (still a shame I didn't dare to ask for a pic then, but whatever).

Anything else you want to know?

how old are you and where in our beautifull do you live? :p

Hi! I'm Emilio from Argentina. I love 80's Heavy, thrash and Death metal and i am a Turisas fan since about an year.
I play in a Viking Metal band (I hope to record at least a demo soon) and play live somewhere!
Cheers!

Hello!!!!!!!If you read the Eluveitie´s forum, probably you´ll know me!!for those who don´t, I´m Maite from Spain in Madrid, and I like Turisas since one year more or less. I have to sorry for my english, I know it´s not very good, but I try to do the best I can ^^

So I hope we will know and talk veeeeeeery much!!^^

*waves*
welcome, feel like at home...

and Maite, dont worry, as regje said: here are quite some people not havign English as a native language, and there is no problem as long as we understand you (and I am sure that this will be no problem at all)