kotc sob east coast tour

ha ha ha! that is kinda funny!

hey laurie, snake is planning on getting a bunch of snakenetters down for the 14th and we have a bus load of us should be pretty fun.

so i was wondering if or bill you could recommend a good hotel in the area. we have like 3 weeks and haven't really got a gameplan as far as where we are staying and what van we will be driving

and i also wondered if you may want to sing as a guest on one of our songs?

dan of bereavement said:
ha ha ha! that is kinda funny!

hey laurie, snake is planning on getting a bunch of snakenetters down for the 14th and we have a bus load of us should be pretty fun.

so i was wondering if or bill you could recommend a good hotel in the area. we have like 3 weeks and haven't really got a gameplan as far as where we are staying and what van we will be driving

and i also wondered if you may want to sing as a guest on one of our songs?

awww thank you so much for the offer, I will have to graciously turn this one down. For my nerves I need to practice a few times with a band before doing anything live with them. Considering that would be an absolute impossibility I don't know if I am up for that option. I really also don't have a lot of time to practice any music since I just got a new job (hell I don't even practice Todesbonden other from the days we have practice, which I should probably not openly admit)

However, I will find out hotels for you!

Yes, I just talked to Snake through email (a very small interaction) in which he mentioned something about how he is going to come up to see your band.

Also our guitarist (Jason) has hung with Daylight Dies a bit, we are trying to see if they want to come up to the show as well.

I guess we better start discussing guest lists..

i think hotels in NoVA would be a better area than MD....i'm sure there would be some that aren't terribly far from Jaxx that'd be good....otherwise i know of some closer to where i live (only about 35 minutes' drive from Jaxx).

are you talking about getting DD on the bill for the 14th, or just to come to the show? or did i miss something and you're talking about a different show entirely?

i still need to get my ticket for the 14th....and i'm home now so i can put up flyers at Tower in Fairfax and Tyson's and wherever else i can find gig boards if you want.

sorry ive been out of touch..im in switzerland for the holidays.. so i havent been online as much the last few days. Not to mention..typing on a european keyboard is fucking tricky..they moved all the keys! hahaha..

Anyways..Ive talked to the booking agent, and richmond isnt going to be a problem at all. But they are going to be out of town till after x-mas.. but as soon as they get back, they are making it a top priority..

As for places to crash, you guys are welcome to crash at my place, but unfortunately my place is two hours in the wrong direction for ya`ll...

-bill

WarriorOfMetal said:
i think hotels in NoVA would be a better area than MD....i'm sure there would be some that aren't terribly far from Jaxx that'd be good....otherwise i know of some closer to where i live (only about 35 minutes' drive from Jaxx).

are you talking about getting DD on the bill for the 14th, or just to come to the show? or did i miss something and you're talking about a different show entirely?

i still need to get my ticket for the 14th....and i'm home now so i can put up flyers at Tower in Fairfax and Tyson's and wherever else i can find gig boards if you want.

I was saying that perhaps DD would come up to see the show, not play it (although that would have been fun too) I don't know if they actually will because we have not heard any response. But Jason was hanging with them recently

Oh if you need a ticket we sure have some heheh...

Thanks for the offer for the flyer at Tower, I need upload a flyer that everyone can print out.

ha ha ha Rhett, wish i could be along side you in your journey into oblivion!

dude, i got oblitirated last night on the bosses dime! 6 mities and 3 beers, i am soooo hung over lol!

and i got a $1000 bonus!!!!

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a message back from Snake to Justin (KOTC) regarding Raleigh...

Hey Justin…

Good to hear from you. Dan Robinson from Shroud of Bereavement had told me about the new band and the planned tour.

Unfortunately, I am completely out of the booking/promoting end of things. The last show I did was well over a year ago for Mortician at Jesters Pub in Fayetteville. I took a *real* job shortly before that and I had to give it up.

I contacted a guy that I know who I trust to do a good job if he will take the task on. I haven’t heard back from him yet, but I will let you know when he gets back with me.

Take it easy…

Snake

she needed to have more time for her chior stuff, and the drive costs a lot of money. she lives over an hour away

bummer huh?

we have jen from autmn tears singing for a few shows and we will see what happens from there.