kotc sob east coast tour

well, now she won't make va because i guess her mam has something planned for her B-day. so now we are back to square one. however, rhett, kell will be at the ri and boston shows. i will ask her again about the va show today.

That sucks! Are you still going to be able to do the show without a female vocalist?

I would hate for you to travel and not feel like it is worth it. I want to play a show with you guys though.

Perhaps you can do what Agalloch does and play your songs a bit differently then they are on the album?

dan of bereavement said:
i just got, the agolloch/nest pic disk, it's cool looking but the music kinda sucks lol

awww that is too bad you think so. I really love Nest (and Agalloch)

What I have heard on the Nest site I really like a lot. (and no I am not being biased just because I am singing for Nest)

dan of bereavement said:
we have another singer and will be all set!

and julie(keys) sings very well, we just want additional harmonies. we will be fine! the shows are all on!

\m/

I apologize for not helping you out with this. I just do not like to do live shows without the ability to rehearse with the band a few times. I think that my nerves would get the best of me and I would end up making you guys sound worse instead of better.

Either way, I am sure that it will be great regardless.

Bill... cool deal... dont mean to be pushy... we are on the final 4 of this tour and the quicker we wrap it up the sooner we can do mass promotion...

There is a band int he Raleigh area I contacted that you made a reference too... cant remember their name... do you know whom I speaking of? If so did you talk to them or get any word in the Raleigh area?

Cheers,

R.

I just heard from Trent of SoulPreacher... he is scouting out a gig as we speak... should have it sorted (hopfully) in a weeks time...

Dan... LOSS has found a new Nashville venue and will give us the good word soon on it's finalization... so Rochester is thus the last standing, waiting on John and Crucifist or Warblade... anyone contact Warblade about this gig?