kotc sob east coast tour

Ahhh shit... I didn't see the 2nd page of this so disregard my last post...

Here is where the problem lies... we need to either book Richmond on the 12th... and the DC AREA (Baltimore, incl.) on the 13th...

OR

We book Raliegh on the 12th and Richmond on the 13th...

Either way they have to go in that order... we cant back track...

From what I see, Richmond is the definate no brainer... can-do date... while DC & Raleigh are being difficult...

So then I leave it in Laurie and Will's court... which do you think is the best course?

R.

In answer to Rhett-

I would say that a better draw would be to play in Richmond because my band is not really that well known in the area since we are rather new to the scene and most of the people that are coming to my show in Jan 14th are friends, I really don't know how often my friends will come out to the shows... So if Withersoul has a built in crowd in Richmond, I would lean towards Raleigh over Baltimore if I had to make a choice. (and besides VA and southern Maryland is where most of my 'metal' and non metal friends live, so Baltimore would pretty much bring most of the drummers friends who are not really totally doom metal, but more prog rock type people)

That is regardless of the fact that the venues in the DC area are a bit lacking.

Still no response from Jammin Java and I have not had a chance to catch up with any clubs in Baltimore due to being extremely busy at work and other life issues.

hey rhett do we have a more firm list of dates so i can try to promote?

also that add in metal maniacs says shroud on tour with kotc without associating you at all.

what other shows do we need a venue/bands for? let me know and i will do what i can to hook shit up. be-otch

Go to the KotC myspace page... all the dates for the tour that are 100% confirmed are on their...

Also in case I forgot to mention... the Raleigh and Richmond dates have the following line up...

Keen of the Crow
Shroud of Bereavement
LOSS (Funeral Doom/Nashville)

Also... If it turns out that Soul Preacher hooks us up for Raleigh then Todesbonden cant play that gig... sorry Laurie to ask and then change the conditions but that detail escaped me at the time... obviously we are all eager to have Todesbonden aboard for Richmond.

Dan - as far as bands and venues go... I have both, right now it is a matter of confirming the date... all in good time my man.

Cheers,

Rhett.

right on there sweet tits

i have added the dates to myspace and doom-metal.com
also i will be emailing 400 peeps in light of our new website which should be launched in a few days, but i will be mentioning the tour and whatnot. we need a flyer so could kotC send us an image of the logo along with GR's i'll have layla make something up for the here and ri shows. maybe we could make a myspace page for the tour?

Sure... I'll ask Ronnie to send our Logo over... contact Jeff to get GR's...

Dont forget that the first 5 shows are with LOSS... none of them are confirmed yet... but, keep that in mind.

Myspace tour page is a good idea... I'll ask Alec (KotC artist) to make a tour icon and layout for a page...

The KotC page will be launched this weekend, and our recording will be done on Friday... we need to come up with a name for this tour...

hell yeah! i can't wait for my copy of your demo....and i better get one!

layla will do the page also if you need her, she's great with that stuff!

how about the "grim tidings tour" or something? like kotc's first time in ne, and that's kinda your saying! not sure we can throw some shit back and forth.

WOLFENRVNE said:
Go to the KotC myspace page... all the dates for the tour that are 100% confirmed are on their...

Also in case I forgot to mention... the Raleigh and Richmond dates have the following line up...

Keen of the Crow
Shroud of Bereavement
LOSS (Funeral Doom/Nashville)

Also... If it turns out that Soul Preacher hooks us up for Raleigh then Todesbonden cant play that gig... sorry Laurie to ask and then change the conditions but that detail escaped me at the time... obviously we are all eager to have Todesbonden aboard for Richmond.

Dan - as far as bands and venues go... I have both, right now it is a matter of confirming the date... all in good time my man.

Cheers,

Rhett.

Hey there, No worries, we are totally fine with doing the Richmond gig and not the Raleigh one.