languages

I know very little French from my 7-8-9-10 grade. I believe that learning Chinese is a waste of time.

Chinese is the second most spoken language in the world, after English. China is rapidly becoming the most powerful nation on earth. There's billions of the fuckers. Also, why do you think you'll be dead in 50 years?

Anyhow, when they take over, I'll be appointed overseer in the mines, while you'll just be a slave.

Chinese is the second most spoken language in the world, after English. China is rapidly becoming the most powerful nation on earth. There's billions of the fuckers. Also, why do you think you'll be dead in 50 years?

Anyhow, when they take over, I'll be appointed overseer in the mines, while you'll just be a slave.
Mandarin is actually the most spoken language

I recently read an article where they discussed how they recently recalculated GDP and purchasing parity and as a result China's GDP dropped by 40% making it unlikely to surpass the United States economically any time soon. I'll try to find it but I think it was the New York times.

Mandarin is actually the most spoken language
I'm pretty sure it's still English.

I recently read an article where they discussed how they recently recalculated GDP and purchasing parity and as a result China's GDP dropped by 40% making it unlikely to surpass the United States economically any time soon. I'll try to find it but I think it was the New York times.
Well, let's see...the US is moving down at a decent clip, and China's coming up, so I think we'll meet them in the middle.

Not too be an idiot, but it is kinda confusing about the middle class...

"I thought I was reasonably well off, but it turns out that my house isn't very nice and my bank account is smaller than it was yesterday. Curse those economists!"