Learning Swedish?

Since you speak spanish (I guess, according to your location), you can find it in Taringa, but I'm not sure if it actually works... however, you can always get the lessons online instead of ordering the program, is cheaper that way :p (Perhaps I will :rofl:)

^ :lol: .

You beat me to the topic haha. Talking to Elvina on the merch thread I decided to start writing some Costa Rican slang here.

So, let us start with a lovely word: cum.

I'm cooming, I'm cooooomiiiiing:
¡Estoy viniendoooo!
¡Ya vengoooooo!
¡Me vengooooo!
(Or just say "do me harder", "más duro, así, así" (harder, like that, like that)).

Cum:

Sobo (slang for semen), semen, lechita ("milky").

Those are the ones I can think of now :).

For all Spanish speakers, if you watch this video you'll learn quite a lot of Argentinean slang (this is probably the only thing I like of Argentina hahaha:

:lol: I've watched it a lot of times and it really cracks me up every time. ¡A veinte el peteeeeee!

¡Hay Harringi tenemos que estudiar!
¡Ejtudiáme esta!

:lol:

I'm sure Allfader has seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've always found amusing the fact that in spanish you use the "!" and the "?" (well upside down) also at the beginnig of the sentence :lol:

anybody can explain why they do that? i've always wondered...:rolleyes:

i wonder that too....
let's wait defiance explanation....

the only thing i can suppose is that being spanish similar to italian, to do questions you don't need to modify the phrase, adding ausiliar verbs or changing the word order, you have only to change to intonation of the sentence. so maybe to put a "?" at the begin of the written phrase is a easier way to understand from the beginning that it is a question sentence... but...it's just a supposition. :rolleyes:

for example in italian :

andiamo a casa (let's go home)
andiamo a casa? (do we go home?)

for example in italian :

andiamo a casa (let's go home)
andiamo a casa? (do we go home?)
wow really? :eek: i didn't know that. Russian has that too, i think it's sooo much easier. It does indeed rely heavily on the intonation. And in the written language there's always that question mark at the end which is enough to distinguish question from the normal sentence.

wow really? :eek: i didn't know that. Russian has that too, i think it's sooo much easier. It does indeed rely heavily on the intonation. And in the written language there's always that question mark at the end which is enough to distinguish question from the normal sentence.

yes, it's much easier :D

i'm not finding anything that really explains the intonation...but...i found this :lol:

i'm dying :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak Spanish too & I think Lefay & Elvina are right in those suppositions. To use ? or ! in the beginning is to indicate that you will ask/admire/get surprised about something... but nowadays those symbols are used in formal texts, colloquially people usually write ! ? only in the end of the sentences!

i've always found amusing the fact that in spanish you use the "!" and the "?" (well upside down) also at the beginnig of the sentence :lol:

I really don't have an accurate idea of exactly why this happens, but it must be something related to syntax.

Él fue a la casa de Lefay. -> He went to Lefay's house.
¿Él fue a la casa de Lefay? -> Did he go to Lefay's house?

Notice how the words are the same, but the question marks change the meaning of a sentence. In more formal Spanish you can also say:

¿Fue él a la casa de Lefay? -> Did he go to Lefay's house?

But this will only be in formal situations, quite rare IMO.

It's interesting because I'm quite the purist when it comes to Spanish, at least in writing. I always include all accent marks and both ¿? and ¡!, but most people do not do so. For me, they do not know how to write correctly and so should die :heh: . But really, it makes me mad because everyone knows it has to be like that, but not many people care. I guess only people of the linguistics/language area pay attention to that… not!

There is a new movement that is trying to make people conscious of the lack of accent marks in Spanish (mostly in public places). It started in Méjico, and now there's one in C.R.

http://acentosperdidos.blogspot.com/

http://acentosperdidos.ticoblogger.com/

(Lost accents.)

This is great IMO, I'll tell them to include ¿ and ¡ too.

Hahahaha the videos were very good! It's very interesting to see that a lot of the non-verbal expressions are the same as in CRn Spanish (don't know about other countries). And mores intersting is that they used the word "Aleck" (Stupid in Aussie :p) in one video.

So you didn't like the slang words I wrote :( ? ¡Coman mierda! (Go to hell, vaffanculo!) (;)).

Hahahaha the videos were very good! It's very interesting to see that a lot of the non-verbal expressions are the same as in CRn Spanish (don't know about other countries). And mores intersting is that they used the word "Aleck" (Stupid in Aussie :p) in one video.

So you didn't like the slang words I wrote :( ? ¡Coman mierda! (Go to hell, vaffanculo!) (;)).

really? that's interesting :)
we always use a lot of non-verbal expressions, it's so natural as speak or breath. but watching those video i had a lot of fun because we seem a bunch idiots :lol: when you do it in everyday's situation it's normal, but seeing them explained in video is really weird and funny!!! :rolleyes:

the first slang words are similar to italian
-sto venendo
-(io) vengo...

the right words for semen are : sperma or seme. while the slang word is sborra.

^ :lol: .

You beat me to the topic haha. Talking to Elvina on the merch thread I decided to start writing some Costa Rican slang here.

So, let us start with a lovely word: cum.

I'm cooming, I'm cooooomiiiiing:
¡Estoy viniendoooo!
¡Ya vengoooooo!
¡Me vengooooo!
(Or just say "do me harder", "más duro, así, así" (harder, like that, like that)).

Cum:

Sobo (slang for semen), semen, lechita ("milky").

Those are the ones I can think of now :).

For all Spanish speakers, if you watch this video you'll learn quite a lot of Argentinean slang (this is probably the only thing I like of Argentina hahaha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHV_TZfH4AQ

:lol: I've watched it a lot of times and it really cracks me up every time. ¡A veinte el peteeeeee!

¡Hay Harringi tenemos que estudiar!
¡Ejtudiáme esta!

:lol:

I'm sure Allfader has seen it.
HAHAHAHA That one is really awesome, it cracks me up every time as well hahaha.

Y vos rubia pintate los labios y dejame la pija echa un arcoiris!! :rofl:DDD

As for the ¡! ¿? stuff, it's just grammatical stuff, in spanish is correct to do so but many people don't, mainly because of lazyness :rofl: