Least Favourite Opeth Track

how presumtuous of me kek.... XD

well i always used to listen to classical music and opera back in the day and I guess it helps me appreciatte - recognize, more complicated song structures, transitions, high and low points, and opera hearing the singing as just another instrument making the peice more fluent.

Up until now, since i first started, Opeth is really all i've been listening to. But when I finally pop something else in it's usually classical. :Smokin:

I feel what your sayin about the waves, if it was a recurring element in the song I think it would've worked though. just another IMO:puke:

Ending Credits has never been a real favorite of mine, i feel instead of connecting and closing the album it comes off as redundant. whatev.

I would say that my least favorite song is ITMSWT, or maybe some other older songs. IM inspired by what Opeth recorded after MAYH records.

As good as they are, I'm not a fan of their soft songs. Yes that includes Benighted and Harvest, sorry I come from the extreme metal side of things. Yes and I don't plan on buying Damnation.

Face of Melinda is the only accoustic "riff" I like.

^Yeah coming ''FrOm the ExTremEE metULL side of ThiNgs'' makes you much cooler, it must be definetely hard for you to appreciate one acoustic riff imo.

i aint play this said:
^Yeah coming ''FrOm the ExTremEE metULL side of ThiNgs'' makes you much cooler, it must be definetely hard for you to appreciate one acoustic riff imo.

Don't jump to conclusions, I appreciate the acoustic elements, but not nearly as much as the heavy stuff. I feel incomplete if I skip the acoustic breaks in Opeth's songs, but if there is a solely acoustic track, I skip it with little haste.

Zephyrus said:
Don't jump to conclusions, I appreciate the acoustic elements, but not nearly as much as the heavy stuff. I feel incomplete if I skip the acoustic breaks in Opeth's songs, but if there is a solely acoustic track, I skip it with little haste.
^ This comment is rediculous, I truly don't understand where you're coming from...

Not to "jump to conclusions", but your sig suggests you don't listen to that much "extreme" forms of metal. :Smug: