Least Favourite Opeth Track

metal_wrath said:
Look at the lyrics, melodies, etc. and you will see they are completely different songs.

True, they are. But I'm just saying the style is basically identical. I just found it interesting that you really like one and don't like the other very much.

Sickman said:
I've really never liked "Deliverance." I think the awful intro just turns me off to the entire song. The soft part during the first verse is decent, but as a whole, I find the song to be pretty annoying. When I heard it live, I think I liked it even less. They dragged the already tiresome ending out at least another 3 minutes. Brutal.

:OMG: :cry:

Hours of wealth - just dull, doesn't belong on GR.
Death Whispered a Lullaby - just doesnt do it for me.
Weakness - isn't a fav, but i wouldn't call it terrible or anything.

Originally Posted by Sickman
I've really never liked "Deliverance." I think the awful intro just turns me off to the entire song. The soft part during the first verse is decent, but as a whole, I find the song to be pretty annoying. When I heard it live, I think I liked it even less. They dragged the already tiresome ending out at least another 3 minutes. Brutal.

hahaaaaaa

Deliverance live was possibly the best 10 minutes of my life. YOU CRAZY!

New least favourite songs:

Demon of the Fall (+about half of the rest of MAYH)
Most of Morningrise and Orchid
Benighted

The first 2 albums. Not saying they're bad, just not as good as MAYH and up. Orchid and Morningrise has the moments of course, I like The Apostle in Triumph, the intro is great! And the rest ^^ And Black Rose Immortal too, great song :D

WHO SAID ADVENT???!!! :cry:

wow so many different opinions :ill: :puke:

serenity painted death is always kinda a hard listen for me. It's the "white face blahblah blah blah it 's a serenity painted (sounds like he says debt)"

^makes me shudder

nectar's beggining goes down tuff sometimes but i do like that song (Morningrise is my favorite Opeth CD).

IMO IMO IMO :cry: Black Rose Immmortal is supposed to be looong peeps it's right up there with Floyds "Echoes" and it fits together VERY nicely, you all should listen to some classsical masterpeices or opera once in a while. It'd make you appreciatte opeth even more.

Weakness is well what the song says. Serves it's purpose though:Smug:

I can honestly say though, that i don't genuienly dislike any of opeths songs. Just some parts are frustrating.

FloyD ThraSh3r said:
IMO IMO IMO :cry: Black Rose Immmortal is supposed to be looong peeps it's right up there with Floyds "Echoes" and it fits together VERY nicely, you all should listen to some classsical masterpeices or opera once in a while. It'd make you appreciatte opeth even more.

Its pretty tragic of how badly it is put together. actually horrific. Especially where that 'waves' noise comes in to signify a change to the next Section. Shoddy. By the way, most people appreciate opeth just fine. I dont see how listening to either of those would assist in anyway.:erk: