meetings at tuska

@rahvin: i have once tried to enter a bar/club but doorman didn´t let me in. In finland you gotta be 18 or even more to enter, i am not too familiar with bars and their customs.

Does anyone have good tips how to look like an adult? Because if you have, start shooting :)

@naku: like i said, i'm definitely gonna at least try to get you in anyway.

but yes, if anyone has suggestions about how naku can find his way into any public house of alcohol, you're welcome to expose it.

rahvin said:
but yes, if anyone has suggestions about how naku can find his way into any public house of alcohol, you're welcome to expose it.
I've never tried this myself, but it seems to work good for a lot of girls around here. Just go and chit-chat to the guard at the door for ten minutes or something, and then ask - like by the way, if you can go in. It's important that you don't seem to be drunk when you do this.

Child of Time said:
Just go and chit-chat to the guard at the door for ten minutes or something
I can´t have a chit-chat even with my mother for 10 mins.
But anyways, i can always blow the doorman to get in.

I dont understand why everyone is scared to meet people you have already been talking to for years (in most cases). If I was going to Tuska I would grab you all and do a happy dance :D, but Im not. So I think I'll just sit at home and do a sad dance :cry: .

Nick

Wolfman Von Jones said:
I dont understand why everyone is scared to meet people you have already been talking to for years (in most cases). If I was going to Tuska I would grab you all and do a happy dance :D, but Im not. So I think I'll just sit at home and do a sad dance :cry: .

Nick
Why don't you and me meet somewhere in Chicago and broadcast to Tuska via webcam an upside-down, nude rendition of the happy dance?

Finnish lady to Swedish man in Helsinki -
" I can have fun without drinking" -
" I can drink without having fun" the Swedish man explains -

I don't know who will be drinking at Tuska but I know all of You will be having fun -

or as Kid Rock wrote "It's all good and all in fun" -

Sole4Raziel said:
Why don't you and me meet somewhere in Chicago and broadcast to Tuska via webcam an upside-down, nude rendition of the happy dance?
That would be difficult to pull off, but I think with alittle luck we should be fine :Spin: . Sounds good!:OMG:

Naku ist krig said:
But anyways, i can always blow the doorman to get in.
:lol: Sounds like typical Hannu.

Please try to get in the bar anyway. Maybe you should try to grow some facial hair to look older..? :p (Not that I personally find facial hair attractive..)

Okay, even though I have as of late kept some kind of distance to all of you (both here on UM and on emails & such) due to certain things that have simply taken most of my time and strength, I will promise to try and forget all those things at Tuska and be as social as I can - I want to meet as many of you as possible and will do my best to help you in all things concerning food, alcohol, transportation or a roof over your heads. My phone-number is +358505292479 - feel free to call me or send me a message whenever you feel like it.

Oh, and every damn one of you better wear the DT-forum nametag, or I'll... :mad: :p

-Villain (feeling the Tuska already)

@nick: the + sign substitutes a double zero. 358 is the country code for finland: it's one of the few countries with a three digit code. italy is +39, for instance. of what follows, the first 2-3 digits must be the provider's prefix, and finally you have 6-7 digits that make up the actual individual number. ;)