meetings at tuska

Thank you rahvin, I just got a number from an Irish girl with the 00 infront of the number and I was wondering what the hell is that about and does it need +- mark. You are so wise and useful and best and great and wonderful. :):):)

Not for Finns at least, seeing as Villain had 50 there and 050 is one of the prefixes.

EDIT: I'm getting fucking sick and tired of these typos. I'm gonna go take another dump. And I even made a typo I didn't notice here. Arrrr.

lets take an example. germany has the country code 49, so before the number you either dial 0049 OR +49 which results in the same. after that the rest of the number...

If somebody wants my number, ask it on msn, e-mail me or send a pm. :p
I think only rahvin and Hearse have it. So rahvin keep me informed what's going on pls.

Choose me the style from pictures below that will grant me an entrance to the club where you all are going.

1. Cool and hip.

2. Old enough to be playful.

3. Terrorist.

4. Dark beard and looking anguished.

5. Satanik creature who might just stab the doorman to death if he could not enter the club.

6. Bum from abroad, definately past his youth.

:lol: ROTFLMAO :lol:

That just made my day... :tickled:

Naku: Usually, as partially dictated by my future profession, I'm completely against underage drinking and I would rather turn you in for the doorman than help you get inside. However, seeing those pictures has radically altered my morals and if you try to get in looking like any one of the six personae above, I will do my best to help you. :cool:

-Villain