meetings at tuska

rahvin said:
delirious, i don't seem to have your cellphone number, but i thought you were coming to tuska... let me know something
and so thought I, but it turned out I´m not (I only made some small remark about it in the nf thread quite a long time ago). the only two weeks I couldn´t get my vacation was *insert week before and after tuska weekend*. and without a private jet or even a driver´s license... well, no.

Naku ist krig said:
How do i manage with the fact that i am not 18, therefore i cant get a legal entrance to the afterparties?
*definately not being a whiner, just pointing out faktas*

Wear boots that make you look taller, if possible, arrange your hair so it partially covers your face, but this doeswn't have to be too obvious, if you know someone who works in the club then he can smuggle you inside, if not, gather as much people as possible (all the UMers for instance) and have them walk inside the club at the same time, the bouncers will probably check on the first ones, become annoyed and let everyone pass without checking them too strictly, you should be among the middle to last part of the group, but not in the very last part, alternatively, some of the gals in the group could engage in conversation with the bouncers, this will further distract them, or you can have someone call you on the phone right the moment you're walking inside and pretend you're having a very important conversation (like someone who just had an accident, is sick or something of the sort) the bouncer will not want to bother you.

Well, this tips work sometimes in mexican clubs, don't know if they will do in there, but I hope something helps you get in there.

I hope rahvin et al can arrange the meeting in Friday at some point. Saturday evening is not so good since there are a lot more other meetings, clubs et cetera going on. But I suppose it's not up to me. Just an opinion here. :p

@TheNeljäsHevosMies: nice flame.. sort of. :loco:
Kylie is Goddess. :)

Sorry my bad english =D
Is this only td tuska thread?
I try finde threads but my computer have different plans.
Im new at this forum (but longtime visitor).
See at TUSKA. \m/

TheFourthHorseman said:
You got one by now?

Jesus that woman makes a terrible avatar, Lolita.
Nope :/ Everyone at huuto.net is being stupid and have way too high prices, pfffft.

Yes she does :ill: In fact, jesus that woman makes a terrible human being :yuk:

@ Lolita: Maybe i'm 18? :err:

@ Örkki-ihminen: Hmm, joskus muistan nähneeni sut täällä. Kukas oikein olet?

@ Örkki-ihminen: Hmm, joskus muistan nähneeni sut täällä. Kukas oikein olet?

Who i am?

Im just a DT fan, :confused: , What more i tell at me? ehh.
I can speak finnish but i think here i "try <- i mean try" english because this is english forum? im i right? I logged few,, ??,, ehh some days ago. This is my first time to write english forum.