Metal's Most Maligned Sub-Genres (And The People That Listen To Them)

Lets talk about metal, not corporate happy happy fun time cock rock.

These new fangled cutsie industrial black metal bands are a riot. Other than maybe two albums, that entire sub genre is laughable garbage

Got any wood splinters yet with all that cobbing you're doing, son?

Neither band is metal you insufferable twit.

Not only lacking in originality (trying to use my own insults back at me) but also completely lacking in knowledge too: any website or source of music information anywhere will generally always tell you that S.O.A.D. and Static-X are both metal. Why don't you just lie down before you hurt yourself, ok, lad? :rolleyes:

Not only lacking in originality (trying to use my own insults back at me) but also completely lacking in knowledge too: any website or source of music information anywhere will generally always tell you that S.O.A.D. and Static-X are both metal. Why don't you just lie down before you hurt yourself, ok, lad? :rolleyes:

Any source huh? Hey look at that.

Metal Archives doesn't have System of a Down or Static-X listed. You're wrong again. SHOCKING.

Type in the name System Of Down or Static-X anywhere and read the description that follows, it will always describe them as being metal of some kind, it's pretty obvious really, do you really want to argue that they're not metal?

Type in the name System Of Down or Static-X anywhere and read the description that follows, it will always describe them as being metal of some kind, it's pretty obvious really, do you really want to argue that they're not metal?

cool story bro, i tried it on METAL FUCKING ARCHIVES DOT GODDAMN COM, and it did not work.

Yeah it is pretty shocking that after about 10 pages someone would actually try to argue that SOAD and Static-X arent metal, especially when any write-up you can read about them would say that they are some kind of metal. Whether they're on some precious list on some website isn't the be-all and end-all of whether they actually metal or not... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Metal-archives is THE most widespread encyclopedia on metal and the fact that you weren't even aware of its existence makes it pretty un-surprising that you think SOAD and Static-X are metal.