Most Underrated Metal Guitarists?

Chryst the Thread is UNDERRATED GUITARIST. It's not fucking retarded to say Kirk Hammett is underrated. And saying that you offend. He is not the best but he is not the worst and he was important in Metal guitar although someone thinks the opposite. I only say he is a "star", if you will, for playing in a famous band like Metallica but between musicians he is underrated.

:headbang:

No that is fucking retarded. EVERY issue of Guitar world has had Kirk in it. EVERYONE in heavy music knows who the fuck Kirk Hammett is. I KNOW he was important. I respect his contributions. I'm a huge 'tallica fan. But he's not underrated.
You know who's underrated? HETFIELD. His leads are better anyway. Stick that in your pipe and shhhmoke it.

I will admit, Kirk/Dave Mustaine got me into shredding.

But come on. Underrated and influencial (only due to mainstream exposure) are two completely different things :lol::lol::lol:

What is this I don't even

Thank you Chryst, I don't smoke. Maybe thats why you are that aggresive and can't expose your point of view with normal words.

Thank you Chryst, I don't smoke. Maybe thats why you are that aggresive and can't expose your point of view with normal words.
:puke::puke:
I don't smoke either...and who do you know that smokes weed that's aggressive haha. All the stoners I know are calm as can be.

If you serve me, and then I serve you back...then it's on. Don't want that now.

Johan Reinholdz from the also-underrated prog metal band Andromeda. World-class player, both as a lead and rhythm guitarist. I just wish he'd ditch his digital stompbox for a proper tube amp. :rolleyes:

Notuern. I'm here to share knowledge and to learn too. "Why dont you just crawl back in the hole, where you belong?" if I'm not that popular or great musician or engineer, like some of you, doesn't mean I must receive this scorn.

Notuern. I'm here to share knowledge and to learn too. "Why dont you just crawl back in the hole, where you belong?" if I'm not that popular or great musician or engineer, like some of you, doesn't mean I must receive this scorn.

+1

People need to stop being assholes to you man :D

Though Kirk isn't a under-rated guitarist, hes everywhere!

My comment was more regarding the fact that you claim that the guitarist that has been voted the second most influential heavy metal guitarist of all times is underrated.. and when disproved, you get mad and claim that people are assaulting you. ;)

But yeah, calm down a bit and you are very welcome to stay and learn.. you know, learn, like learning that Kirk Hammett is NOT underrated! ;)

I'm gonna go OT here, and I would apologise.........but fuck it! Notuern, I honestly thought for a long time that your avatar on here was a pic of Dave Mustaine, then I found out it was you, and I was amazed. Anyone else see the resemblance? And has anyone ever mentioned to you that you look like Dave?

I'm gonna go OT here, and I would apologise.........but fuck it! Notuern, I honestly thought for a long time that your avatar on here was a pic of Dave Mustaine, then I found out it was you, and I was amazed. Anyone else see the resemblance? And has anyone ever mentioned to you that you look like Dave?

Haha, awesome! :lol:
Ive heard that i have the same hair(Except the color.), but never that i look like him actually.
But now that you say it, that image kind of reminds me of this one:
DaveMustaine2.jpg

Thanks i guess! ;)

Lol, it was meant as a total compliment bro! And that link is all fucked up, wanna have a reshuffle of that for me? (I'm being lazy)

Dave+Mustaine+2.jpg

It wuznt as similar is i first felt. ;P
But yeah, i think its the hair that does it actually.